Type keyword(s) to search

S3 E6: Panama

I have enjoyed this season and liked this episode okay but it wasn't my favorite.  I really liked snarky Bailey last week and would have enjoyed more of the snark here.  I didn't like her new partner but enjoyed the Gun! and poor Scorsese put down on the ground scene straight from the movie.

Cole's recruitment and education in the CIA was interesting but really they had to rip off the first assignment scene straight from La Femme Nikita?!  I liked the movie and loved the tv show with Peta Wilson and Roy Dupuis.  I think the writers should have come up with their own first assignment. La Femme Nikita's take worked better because both in the movie and in the tv show Nikita had a vulnerability that Cole does not have.  He is a little sad and lost but he is not vulnerable.

If Trish is going to work from home I think they should convert the garage and have a separate entrance to the office.  I have to agree with Roger that having her clients in the living room of the house where the kids could be coming and going is not a good situation.

I do think everyone is putting in the work on this season-I am really enjoying it.  

• Love 6

Bailey has a new partner, I love that! All the banter between Bailey and Murtaugh was on point. Probably those two are going to commiserate a LOT about their respective maverick. Can't wait to see Avery deal with two mavericks in his squad.

The episode had more Trish than I imagined, even with Keesha Sharp directing. So yay! And it was nice to see Mykelti Williamson, I've liked him since The Midnight Caller.

Cole is truly the reluctant warrior, I appreciate the personality they gave him. He's good at what he does but he doesn't like it. He isn't drunk on violence yet he's no shrinking violet when the job has to be done. He really tries, poor guy!

I agree, this episode was slow in the beginning, but it packed a punch at the end. Cliffhanger!

• Love 8
5 hours ago, QueerGirrl said:

I'm digging Cole and he has great chemistry with everyone.  I'm enjoying this so far. 

I really like Cole too! I'd be fine with the show going another season without DW. I think SWS has proven he can hold his own.

What happened to Bailey's old parter? I liked the "B Team." Not really liking her new partner. 

• Love 8
7 hours ago, juliet73 said:

I really like Cole too! I'd be fine with the show going another season without DW. I think SWS has proven he can hold his own.

What happened to Bailey's old parter? I liked the "B Team." Not really liking her new partner. 

The first partner has become the breakout star on  the Son's of Anarchy spin-off The Mayan's. I dropped out of the second season and I don't know if they gave a story reason for either's reassignment.

• Love 1
On 08/11/2018 at 12:13 PM, gibasi said:

If Trish is going to work from home I think they should convert the garage and have a separate entrance to the office.  I have to agree with Roger that having her clients in the living room of the house where the kids could be coming and going is not a good situation.

I really like this season.  Sean William Scott is fantastic and the chemistry is awesome.  I am glad that DW is gone, his time was done.

The only thing I don't like is Trish.  Mostly because of the way she bosses Murtaugh, else it would be OK. 

The boat, The office in the house, the way she is bargaining sex to have what she wants,  Murtaugh who has to leave the house the second she is not happy, etc... 

But this is not new, I hate this side of her from season 1.  I used to know too much women acting like that,  this is bad.  Her father should come back for one episode and tone her down, maybe if he works with Murtaugh on a case?

Edited by heisenberg
  • Love 2