Type keyword(s) to search

The Walking Dead Rewards Club

• Start Topic

On 10/30/2018 at 5:35 PM, OoohMaggie said:

I always thought his directorial episodes were rather better than most, each to their own I suppose.

10/31/18 HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! Just an FYI, the Rewards site has 300 points in videos to watch-n-earn. 

Most of his were directed really good. But, I do remember early on, maybe his first I wasn't too happy about. I bet it was his first, he is a quick study. Otherwise, I don't know why they don't let him direct them all. With his FX knowledge,crew knowledge/stunts, he could become one of the best directors of horror films.

Edited by WalkerTalker
17 hours ago, Cherokee Rose said:

11/4/2018 TWD Rewards code is: MAGNA. You can now win prizes with TTD quiz. TTD code is HELICOPTER.

Hey, 

Thanks so much for posting the rewards codes. I was down for the count Sunday night. 

Just an FYI the Rewards has 400 points to earn in watch-n-earn videos. 400 big ones. Usually it is only 300 points so make sure to get those extra points. 

11/19/2018. TWD Rewards code is:  TIMEJUMP.

Sorry I'm late posting it. You have till 3:00 am EST for full 300 points. Then, it's 50 points rest of week.

Will post TTD code when I watch it. You have till Tuesday by 10:00 am to post that. Happy Thanksgiving everyone !! :)

TTD Rewards code is:  STRADIVARIUS.

Edited by Cherokee Rose
17 minutes ago, Cherokee Rose said:

2-24-2019 (Bounty): TWD Rewards Code: DEADORALIVE

Where the hell in the episode was it???  I went back and forth through this episode a couple of times on the DVR and couldn't find it.

(edited)
5 minutes ago, Cherokee Rose said:

Did someone get the rewards code for March 3rd? I missed the show, and my dvr didn't record it--so I didn't get the code from TWD.

March 3 TTD code word was: PANTALONES

Still looking through the DVR for the TWD code word.  😞

ETA:

TWD code word: SAVEALEXANDRIA

Edited by Nashville
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Nashville said:

March 3 TTD code word was: PANTALONES

Thanks. 🙂 My dvr recorded TTD, but I didn't want to watch it until I watched the encore of TWD. (The 1st encore episode used to show the code, but it doesn't anymore.) If I get the Ride with Norman code, I'll post it.

1 minute ago, Cherokee Rose said:

Thanks. 🙂 My dvr recorded TTD, but I didn't want to watch it until I watched the encore of TWD. (The 1st encore episode used to show the code, but it doesn't anymore.) If I get the Ride with Norman code, I'll post it.

No problem.  BTW - just posted the TWD code word: SAVEALEXANDRIA

• Love 1