Type keyword(s) to search

Manifesting Quotes

• Start Topic

Michaela: Okay, so, um, just remember when we get there, stay in the car. I'll deal with it.
Ben: No chance. This isn't Uber.

Michaela: Incognito much?
Ben: Does this make me Starsky?

Captain: So you shot Kelly Taylor in the head?
Christine: She was supposed to be dead. She doesn't get to come back flaunting that necklace like she's the Queen of Sheba and treat me like some kind of servant, like I'm the maid.
Captain: And yet you were.

Edited by ElectricBoogaloo
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

Captain: So you shot Kelly Taylor in the head?
Christine: She was supposed to be dead. She doesn't get to come back flaunting that necklace like she's the Queen of Sheba and treat me like some kind of servant, like I'm the maid.
Captain: And yet you were.

I lost it at this!

• Love 1
(edited)

Anna: I thought I was coming home to a house in the suburbs, loving husband, but he served me with divorce papers as soon as I stepped foot out of the hangar.
Michaela: You want to hear my version? My fiancé married my best friend.
AnnaL What is it with men? Five and a half years, they can't just keep it in their pants?

Grace: Ben, what are you not telling me?
Ben: I don't know if I can explain. I don't think you would believe me if I could. I know I wouldn't.
Grace: Have you not been following the news story about the dead people who came back to life on a magic airplane? I'm ready to believe just about anything at this point.

Michaela: I ran the tags on the screen caps of the buses that you sent me. The state police's automatic license plate reader got all five of them heading south after they left the hangar. The entire caravan registered multiple hits - tunnels, highway on-ramps. Five buses - until they exited the thruway.  Then one of them disappeared.
Ben: Buses just don't disappear.
Saanvi: Why not? It happens to airplanes.

Edited by ElectricBoogaloo
  • Love 3

Kelly Taylor: Really? What else could go wrong with this flight?
Fiona: This flight's not happening to you. It's happening for you.
Kelly Taylor: If it was happening for me, it wouldn't have bumped me from my original flight.
Fiona: Yet here you are. Now we're all in this together.

Vance: Why is Ben Stone working a low level accounting job at JP Williamson?
Tim: Maybe they need them money. I think we've wasted enough time on his paranoid theories.
Vance: Might not be paranoid.
Tim: Every single law enforcement and intelligence agency we've reached out to has zero information on those missing passengers.
Vance: Exactly.

Ben: Poker's game of probability. Math helps.
David: Another accounting guy that thinks IT is less rigorous than math.

Vance: Corporate espionage is a felony, Mr. Stone.
Ben: How did you-
Vance: I'm a deputy director of the National Security Agency and it's, you know, kind of what we do.

2 hours ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

Ben: How about you let me lighten the load? I've been fooling around with this algorithm. It'll convert everything to run as a batch file.
Ronnie: Ooh, that's sexy.
[and he was not being sarcastic!]

Or even using "sexy" as a hip metaphor?

Ben: Is Cal okay?
Olive: Yeah. And so am I.
Ben: Can you check on Cal?
Olive: Sure. Cal, are you okay?
Cal: I'm fine.
Olive: He's fine.
Ben: Can you make sure? Please?
Cal: Do you mind? I'm busy.
Olive: He's totally fine. Rude but fine.

Jared: Where did you get that [phone]?
Michaela: NSA guy, Vance.
Jared: Vance? The guy who wanted me to spy on you?
Michaela: He's on our side now.
Jared: So he says.

Cal: They're RIGHT HERE.
Ben: Check between those trees.
Vance: Seriously? If I followed a headache, I may as well follow a crayon drawing.

Ben: I know this all sounds crazy-
Grace: No, not crazy. HORRIFYING.

On 11/20/2018 at 12:29 AM, ElectricBoogaloo said:

Ben: How about you let me lighten the load? I've been fooling around with this algorithm. It'll convert everything to run as a batch file.

Yet another dumb-ass line.  First, the guy's been on the job for about two hours -- what does he know about what data goes where?  Second, you don't just run "batch files" on "algorithms".  That's like saying "I'll add a dozen cake mixes to the slow cooker."

• Love 2
8 hours ago, jhlipton said:

Yet another dumb-ass line.  First, the guy's been on the job for about two hours -- what does he know about what data goes where?  Second, you don't just run "batch files" on "algorithms".  That's like saying "I'll add a dozen cake mixes to the slow cooker."

The dumb-ass line works if we assume the boss is a dumb-ass, which is how I took it.