Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E02: #2

This theory might be out there, but I think it was grandma. She seems to know too well how the crimes should have been commited.

I bet it broke her heart, when the kids bullied her grandkid and how weird and ostracized it made him. So she did this to get back at the kids.

The only thing I don't know yet is why she won't come foreward, now that her grandkid has been accused.

Every episode - I have a favorite new character. This episode is a toss up between Martin (the dope 10 year old) & Gram.

And Fruit Ninja is hilarious.

My bigger concern that have not highlighted yet is that the police are questioning a MINOR for a crime (not a school prank) w/out a guardian present.  There are charges. Where the f is the representation!?!?

23 hours ago, gik910 said:

My bigger concern that have not highlighted yet is that the police are questioning a MINOR for a crime (not a school prank) w/out a guardian present.  There are charges. Where the f is the representation!?!?

It depends on the state. However, once Kevin's friend relayed his suspicions, they really should have Mirandized Kevin. Though the fact that the Principal was able to pull him out even if it was to threaten/coerce him, suggests that he wasn't in custody yet. An argument could be made either way.

I was getting strong “Making a Murderer” vibes. Like how the police “coerced” a confession out of Brendan. 

Yeah, in fact there have been far too many real life videos of police interrogations that go this way. I cracked up every time they asked Kevin how he got the poop into something and he stood up and bent over it to show them.