Type keyword(s) to search

S37: Bi Nguyen

Netta Leven
  • Start Topic

Hi.  I'm the token Asian woman who will probably be as clueless as Simone from Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers.

Seriously.  Her first season was that very season, and she likens herself to one of the luckiest winners in the series.  I smell recruit, which means I smell either an early exit or a useless goat.

• Love 1

I think I will like her.  Funny, she mentioned she was most like Ben from Season 35, which made me wonder how long she had been watching the show, then in the next question, she said Season 35 was the first she watched.  It could be refreshing not having a non-"superfan" for a change.  At least if she makes stupid mistakes, she will have an excuse. :) 

• Love 3

Ben seems so random of a pick.  It's like they told her to watch a season so she watched what would have been the most recent season to this one (since Ghost Island hadn't aired yet) and just picked the guy who had his win handed to him won.  

Another one that I'm not getting much from, so it could go either way.  

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2
On 9/6/2018 at 7:00 PM, Netta Leven said:

Her first season was that very season, and she likens herself to one of the luckiest winners in the series

Well what she said was that:

"My first season I watched was Season 35, Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers. I thought I could definitely dominate this experience and win. If I would've seen this show earlier, I would've applied years ago."

I mean you can kind of see why she would feel that any shithead could win this game easily, if that's the first season she ever watched.

• Love 4
On ‎9‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 3:23 AM, Tasha Brand said:

Not the way Ben played.  I would never play in such a bad way that I would need idols to save me week after week and the practically have the season handed to me.

You know I completely agree with you, but again that's because I've seen other seasons and I know how the game works.  If that's the only season you've seen, you don't have any context to judge it by.  Remember, when the first season was coming out everyone expected Gretchen to win because she had, you know, survival skills, and Richard making an alliance was a national scandal.  It's not easy to figure out how a game actually works just by hearing the rules -- this is what made Richard so remarkable in the first place.

• Love 7