Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E06: Showdown at the Hoedown

• Start Topic

(edited)

PLEASE tell me someone left a note for the Dubrow's time capsule that said something to the effect of "Please choke on a big bag of dicks".

Heh. I just wanted to see this again. I wonder if they dropped by their neighbors for  a "redo" if their notes weren't obsequious enough?

The only thing funnier was the model of the house that only Terry and the kids seemed to care about viewing, Hilarious.

Too bad the kids won't be able to enjoy the real thing because they'll be SENT OFF TO  MILITARY SCHOOL!

Edited by Ubiquitous

I just finished rewatching the hoedown episode.  The bottom line is this: Heather was pissed that Shannon was late because it was important to flaunt the fact that her new house will be bigger and on higher ground than Shannon's, thus making Shannon realize that Heather is above her both literally and figuratively.  It didn't matter that Vicki was also late because, in Heather's mind, its a foregone conclusion that she's above Vicki.  I want so bad for one of them to tell Heather to get that gigantic stick out of her ass. 

• Love 1

I just finished rewatching the hoedown episode. The bottom line is this: Heather was pissed that Shannon was late because it was important to flaunt the fact that her new house will be bigger and on higher ground than Shannon's, thus making Shannon realize that Heather is above her both literally and figuratively. It didn't matter that Vicki was also late because, in Heather's mind, its a foregone conclusion that she's above Vicki. I want so bad for one of them to tell Heather to get that gigantic stick out of her ass.

Yes, but I think she started with Shannon because Shannon started justifying and blaming David instead of just apologizing. I do kind of hate that Shannon does that. Everything is someone else's fault, usually David. It's a frustrating quality. Basically I think Shannon and Geather are a lot a like and that's why they get under each others skin.

• Love 1

Yes, but I think she started with Shannon because Shannon started justifying and blaming David instead of just apologizing. I do kind of hate that Shannon does that. Everything is someone else's fault, usually David. It's a frustrating quality. Basically I think Shannon and Geather are a lot a like and that's why they get under each others skin.

Shannon was wrong to blame David, but she did apologize.  However, Heather shouldn't have confronted her at the party anyway, but the woman is like a dog with a bone when she feels she's been slighted.   She had her knickers in a twist over so many "perceived" slights that day that it was hard to keep track of them.  Shannon was late, Vicki found her boring, yada yada yada.  The woman is exhausting (and her reason for wanting Shannon there was to flaunt her bigger than Shannon's house).  She couldn't stand the fact that the ladies were oohing and awing over Shannon's house.

As for Shannon, poor David can't do anything right.     

Basically I think Shannon and Geather are a lot a like and that's why they get under each others skin.

Yes, I see them a lot like Melissa and Teresa from NJ. They're constantly getting pissed at each other for doing the same shit that they, themselves, do.