Type keyword(s) to search

The Cast: A Million Little Roles

• Start Topic

I started watching because of James Roday and Ron Livingston.  Ron, to me will forever be Berger, from Sex & the City. (It's funny how we all seem to like him from different roles!)  I was intrigued to read that other posters here are excited to see James play a role different than Sean, because to me, Gary is like an extension of Sean.  He's a few years older and not quite as obnoxious, but almost as immature. (Don't get me wrong -- I am a huge Psych fan!!) As the series has progressed this season, they seem to have tried to highlight Gary's shortcomings as kind of a contrast to Maggie's goodness.  (And yes, @shapeshifter, I noticed the girlfriends' name similarities too and laughed at that!) Gary is portrayed as a big overgrown kid who doesn't like his serious job.  Sean Spencer was a huge overgrown kid who would never even take a serious job. 

I just have to tell you guys that I am totally disgusted to learn that Grace Park was involved in NEXIVM!!  Yikes! Even if she wasn't at a high level, people who are misguided enough to fall for that malarky really go down several pegs in my estimation. 

Just popping in to say I was not familiar with David Giuntoli before this but wowzers, is he handsome. Also, I find Romany Malco very intriguing to watch. He just has a quality about him that draws me in, a lot like Sterling K. Brown in This Is Us. So, even though I came to this show strictly because of James Roday, I’m happy to find these other interesting actors as well.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

USA channel is running two seasons of Psych once a week and there was some kind of blurb about new episodes of Psych coming (November/January?).  So, it looks like James Roday will be revisiting Shaun Spencer in some form or another.

3 hours ago, seacliffsal said:

USA channel is running two seasons of Psych once a week and there was some kind of blurb about new episodes of Psych coming (November/January?).  So, it looks like James Roday will be revisiting Shaun Spencer in some form or another.

Those are old “Flashback” promos.

12 hours ago, chitowngirl said:

Those are old “Flashback” promos.

There is another movie coming though. I never watched the show, but Tim Omundson tweets about it often. It's called something like "Lassie Come Home"?

ETA: I have no idea if this contains spoilers so be warned...

Edited by gonzosgirrl

The movie was originally supposed to air last Christmas, but was held back to be on the new Peacock streaming.

3 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

There is another movie coming though. I never watched the show, but Tim Omundson tweets about it often. It's called something like "Lassie Come Home"?

ETA: I have no idea if this contains spoilers so be warned...

Edited by chitowngirl