Type keyword(s) to search

Brett Robinson: Proud American Bro

With Winston smoked like a cigarette, is Brett now a Bro-ken shell of a Man-ce?  Or can the man who flexes his pecs and rolls his belly roll with the punches and flex some muscle later in the game?

While Tyler may have made the pre-vote "callout" of Rockstar a condition of his vote to keep Brett (I have no information on that, one way or another), I have to give Brett credit for unblinkingly keeping up the facade even once Winston was gone and he could have backtracked.  It may get him in deeper trouble with some of the HGs (there's a unspoilered spoiler in the Angie thread about her further reactions), but it should earn him some credit on his side of the house.

I do think it's a bit much for some of his enemies to claim he has a "mist", though.  Brett just had more eviction votes cast against him than Dan Gheesling did in two complete seasons.  So anyone who thinks that he's the new Dan may be mist-aken.

3 hours ago, Halting Hex said:

I do think it's a bit much for some of his enemies to claim he has a "mist", though.  Brett just had more eviction votes cast against him than Dan Gheesling did in two complete seasons.  So anyone who thinks that he's the new Dan may be mist-aken.

IMHO “mist” would be an exaggeration (borne of Scottie’s desire for more airtime, maybe?); I’d label it more “squirt” than true “mist”.  More watered-down, like the difference between toilet water vs. full-fledged perfume.  

But there’s no denying it - Brett has been squirting some, and to good effect.  :)

Ok, I still haven't been able to watch the episode (thanks tons, Florence) but I will miss him terribly. First I liked him, then I hated him. And then somehow he became my favorite. I actually hope he either gets asked back for one of the inevitable returing player seasons, or goes on TAR with his bro Winston. I will be right there watching.

• Love 2

Why does Brett look so much younger outside of the BB house. Every photo I've seen he's gotten younger and smaller. Is it because he's not wandering around without a shirt 24/7 anymore?

Oh yea... and he shaved. Maybe that's it

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Why does Brett look so much younger outside of the BB house. Every photo I've seen he's gotten younger and smaller. Is it because he's not wandering around without a shirt 24/7 anymore?

Oh yea... and he shaved. Maybe that's it

Yeah, I think it's the shaving. I remember the night of Winston's eviction (and the eve of Rockstar's daughter's birthday!) Brett looked surprisingly younger than he usually does. It's the way he styles his hair and his clean shaven face that probably helps; he actually does look his age. 

Bonus Winston reply, which cracks me up.

Here's Amber's reply:

Brett, I’m not an idiot. I know better than to look up at the sun..But yeah, if I did then we’d be seeing the same sun considering there is only one.

• Love 3