Type keyword(s) to search

S3.E06: The Reckoning 2018.07.22

I knew right away after seeing a guy witness Harlee at the prostitute's door that Stahl was going to frame her. Seeing as the FBI and certain other cops on this show aren't shown as smart, of course they'd believe that she'd be sloppy enough to leave a bloody knife under seat.

I'm still annoyed that the FBI would choose one thing a person says over everything Harlee has said and shown.

And I'm extremely annoyed at other cops turning their backs on anyone, let alone a fellow cop being shot at.

• Love 7
21 minutes ago, jewel21 said:

The cops all turning around at the end, while expected, killed me. 

Stahl is such a great villain. What an entertaining nutbag, heh. 

It was an obvious trap, which shouldn't have taken that long to figure out a set up.

• Love 5

So Harlee's intelligence friend was totally in on the set up, right? I feel like they're still trying to portray him as the innocent bystander in all this, even though he was the one who originally led her to the info about the warehouse.

So long forever, Hooker Harlee. (Right? Usually when I don't see a body I'm suspicious but I can't see the point in keeping her around any longer.)

The ghost of Woz's daughter appearing to him is so schlocky, this show is better than that.

The promo for next week almost makes it look like they're setting it up as a bottle episode in and around the warehouse, which I'm looking forward to if it's the case.

• Love 1

Yay for no Christina this episode! 

I think if Stahl wanted to frame Harlee, he should have left the bloody knife in the plastic bag. Then again, there is no way a seasoned detective like Harlee is going to put a bloody murder weapon (in a bag or not) from a crime she committed in her car. 

I didn't understand why Harlee and bad cop/good cop only took a few pics of those documents and put them back in the book? Why didn't just take all of them and leave? 

I'm assuming Tess will get killed next week. Her character has been on the back burner this season since the writers apparently don't know what to do with her.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, juliet73 said:

I think if Stahl wanted to frame Harlee, he should have left the bloody knife in the plastic bag. Then again, there is no way a seasoned detective like Harlee is going to put a bloody murder weapon (in a bag or not) from a crime she committed in her car. 

Agreed, although it seems more like he's playing with her in his own twisted, crazy way.

• Love 1
(edited)

I wonder if Stahl wiped his prints off of that metal door peephole. And from the entire apartment. Assuming he did kill the hooker. Yeah, a neighbor was witnessing Harlee knocking on the door, but he never saw her go in or leave. A real-life curious guy would continue to peek. Don't know why it would warrant him standing in the hall to look though. Except for us to see him.

Those shots in the warehouse are all coming through the windows. What's keeping Woz's crew pinned down? And yeah, Harlee arresting Mr. Ginger is the same as letting a bunch of cops be murdered. By other cops. Right.

Agree about the stupidness of Stahl putting a bloody knife on the floor under the seat of Harlee's car. Geesh, even a brain-dead non-cop would put it in a bag or wrap it in a towel, plus NOT leave it in their car at all. It would have been chucked into the river somewhere.

Of course, the FBI and other cops on this show are so stupid, I'm sure Stahl's plant will put Harlee behind bars stat.

Speaking of stupid FBI, Harlee brings in Stahl's note and newspaper clipping and FBI blows her off because they got a phone call from a recanting hooker and that's what they are following. Yeah, okay then.

Not a favorite episode for me.

Edited by saber5055
  • Love 3

First, I don’t see why all these cops are protecting a cop killer. They say cops don’t turn on other cops but Bennett killed one of his own plus an ada. So their protecting a cop killer, makes a lot of sense.

two, they’re taking the hookers word on harlees obsession without going to her apartment to talk to her in person and see if she’s okay? Like seriously? Third, no cop is going to leave a bloodied knife just lying in their car, I remember in sons of anarachy when Nero had evidence in his car and the cop instantly went to frame job. Hell im not a cop and wouldn’t leave a bloodied knife in my car or house, it would be more obvious if he left it in a bush outside of her house or something or left something of harlees in Gina’s apartment. And for them to find the knife they’re going to get an anonymous tip which makes more sense that it’s a frame job.

• Love 6