Type keyword(s) to search

Winston Hines: "I'm Not Dating Brett." Surrrre, Bro.

Our Kentucky Rifleman spent a visibly tense week on the block (and even moreso on the feeds), but made it to the end without collapsing into a pile of Jenga™ blocks.   We'll see if he settles into the game, or if he continues to put the "annoy" in "paranoia".

To be fair, though, kvetching and complaining probably comes naturally when your name abbreviates to "W.Hines".  And I'm not just whistling Dixie on that one.

• Love 4

Well, he was a short-lived houseguest, that's for sure. But I would have been more entertained to see him without Brett. See this post-interview with Ross/Lance Bass, and it's like he's pre-show Winston again:

• Love 2
4 hours ago, IndyMischa said:

I didn't get this one at all. Anyone??

Well... to be fair, Winston didn’t give Production a whole lot with which to work.  

Didn’t somebody in the House once refer to Winston as a “Brett clone” - Rachel, maybe?

18 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Well... to be fair, Winston didn’t give Production a whole lot with which to work.  

Didn’t somebody in the House once refer to Winston as a “Brett clone” - Rachel, maybe?

I don't remember that, but that doesn't mean it didn't happen. But even then, it doesn't make any sense - there would have needed to be a reference to Brett in there somewhere (esp since they don't actually look anything alike). I would have gone with either crazy eyes or robot, but the latter may just be because he reminds me of BB19 Cody.

1 hour ago, IndyMischa said:

I don't remember that, but that doesn't mean it didn't happen. But even then, it doesn't make any sense - there would have needed to be a reference to Brett in there somewhere (esp since they don't actually look anything alike). I would have gone with either crazy eyes or robot, but the latter may just be because he reminds me of BB19 Cody.

Probably any “crazy eyes” mentions would’ve bought TPTB a lawsuit from the producers of The New Guy.  ;)

7A4F77F1-C68F-4425-904E-B15E8768F920.jpeg.82c2ed954dee249333dd00d196428d26.jpeg

• Love 1
8 hours ago, IndyMischa said:

I didn't get this one at all. Anyone??

At the beginning of the season there was some speculation that Winston was a twin because of the way he’d do a 180 from calm cool bro to parannoying in a way that made Sam look reasonable and that it was another twin twist.

I don’t remember who tossed the idea out there, but this one was another fail imo on production’s part. 

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, cork dork said:

At the beginning of the season there was some speculation that Winston was a twin because of the way he’d do a 180 from calm cool bro to parannoying in a way that made Sam look reasonable and that it was another twin twist.

I don’t remember who tossed the idea out there, but this one was another fail imo on production’s part. 

I missed that completely. Thank you!!! 

• Love 1
35 minutes ago, HartofDixie said:

Winston heading back to Fiji he’s joining the cast of Love Island.

Darn it! I watched the first three episodes of Love Island and was ready to quit.

Now I gotta see what happens with Winston!

Love Island is clearly desperate for more views and since none of the actual popular Big Brother houseguests are single or willing to go on Love Island, I guess Winston is their next best option.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, leocadia said:

I know he's not "old" and was just on BB last summer, but he seems so much older than the current "contestants on Love Island, lol.  Like, he could be Zac's dad old.

But...on a shallow note, he is absolutely gorgeous.  I'm surprised he is single. 

• Love 1