Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)

Steve called everyone to the living room. He has an envelope to read from the DR.

ETA: Its a message from Orwell. Cookies from POP.

Edited by missyb
6 minutes ago, cork dork said:

I’ve already spent entirely too much time watching this and from where I’m sitting, those two are using aggressive because they recognize there’d be significant blowback if they said they didn’t like her because she thinks for herself and won’t do what they tell her to do. 

Rachel’s been a relatively pleasant surprise and she was one of the first to remember Sam is there, even as RoboSam, and took the initiative to spend some time chatting, etc. Indeed, it speaks volumes she’s the marry choice.  

As for Winston, when he first started going off the rails about Sam or Steve while ranting at Brett, he said he’d be open to keeping Sam if she’d agree to obey them. Yep. He actually said obey. Brett gave him side-eye and has been trying to reel him back in ever since. 

So, where Winston is concerned, women need to be submissive and do as they’re told and I’m wondering if Brett is wondering if he jumped the gun in this relationship with his new BFF. 

This was the impression I got, but Brett was not innocent.  I could tell that Brett was making a repeated complaint.  

• Love 2
(edited)

It's cookies from Pop TV.  Lame.

Scottie:  "We're on Pop right now."  Yep, that's exactly why these cookies were delivered at such a weird time.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 1
(edited)
6 minutes ago, zorak said:

It's cookies from Pop TV.  Lame.

Scottie:  "We're on Pop right now."  Yep, that's exactly why these cookies were delivered at such a weird time.

POP couldn't spring for booze?

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 2

Winston is up in HOH with Rachel, Angela, and Brett.  Winston says JC doesn't have the power.  Winston is still on the vote to keep Steve train.  Angela says they still need to talk to Tyler. 

Just now, Skycatcher said:

They couldn't spring for booze?

I'm pretty sure they got booze at the 4th of July thing.  Kaycee was talking about beers earlier.

• Love 1

Listening to Winston is the worst. I think hi real goal is to be big man on campus. To be the boss of everything. 
The girls need to wake up. Steve is not a vote for them. 
Scottie can be a vote for them if Steve is gone, not with Steve there. They are a "power duo" so to speak. But nooooo, if its not Winstons idea its not a good idea. 
I said day one, he will be the death of any alliance. His ego is much too big.

• Love 4

Angela told Winston that Scottie is not on their side.  She said JC has told her how he watches Scottie on the tvs and that Scottie talks crap about Angela and Rachel with Swaggy and company.  Winston said JC could be full of crap.  

Just now, missyb said:

Oh no, JC is not talking to Faysal. Laying some ground work to flip him. I think he has lost me again !!

Yeah, I saw that. When I came in on it he was talking about voting and always putting a good word in for Faysal with Winston and company because he doesn't want them putting Faysal up.  It did not seem like anything good for JC was going to come from this conversation.

(edited)

JC is telling Faysal that he knows he (JC) is probably going to be safe next week on both sides.  I wouldn't be so sure about that.  Scottie was telling Swaggy earlier that he would probably put up JC and Kaycee if he won HOH.  I don't think Scottie is gunning for it but if that plays out, JC could find himself on the block.  

Edited by zorak

There is a lot of "working" going on tonight. Everyone trying to work their agenda. Winstons to keep Steve ( who he is Bro with) and sway the girls, Tyler with Kaitlin and  Sam, JC with Haleigh and Faysal. Busy night.

Tyler has been pretty quiet while Winston and the others have been talking.

Winston keeps arguing that they are putting all of their faith in Kaitlyn to flip.

Rachel brought up Tyler's hair to be used as a cue.  Tyler says if his hair is down, they need to vote Steve out.  He says if his hair is up, they need to vote out Sam.  They are serious, too.  Oh God.  Now Winston is bringing up what they need to do if it's a double eviction.

• Love 1
(edited)

Brett wants them all to discuss who has the power.

Brett:  "Can anyone find out if Sam has it?  She might be so dumb she doesn't even realize it."  What a douche.

They were talking about how maybe Rockstar has it.  Tyler says Rockstar doesn't have it.

Angela thinks JC has it and that he isn't telling them because he can't use it this week.

Tyler just told them all that Sam has it and that she told him.  He was quite worked up.  He said he promised not to tell anyone.  Winston, Brett, Rachel, Angela, Kaycee, and Tyler are all in the room.   JC is the only one not there.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 6

Now Winston is on the Sam train.  He says she is playing the game!

Tyler really thinks he needs to try to convince Kaitlyn to flip so that Sam can stay and save her power for another week.

Tyler says if Sam finds out that he told them all, then the trust between him and Sam will be broken, and it will be broken with all of them.

• Love 3

Now they're discussing the specifics about what happens if Sam does have to use her power tomorrow night.  They want to know if Tyler will have to put up another nominee or if Steve will just go home.  Tyler says he doesn't know.  Now he says that Sam did use the word chance when she told him she had the power.  He asked her to clarify what she meant by chance.  Then he said that she told him she's not going anywhere.  I wish BB would clue the viewers in on the specifics of what happens if Sam uses the power.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Now they're discussing the specifics about what happens if Sam does have to use her power tomorrow night.  They want to know if Tyler will have to put up another nominee or if Steve will just go home.  Tyler says he doesn't know.  Now he says that Sam did use the word chance when she told him she had the power.  He asked her to clarify what she meant by chance.  Then he said that she told him she's not going anywhere.  I wish BB would clue the viewers in on the specifics of what happens if Sam uses the power.

I feel like the DR would have made her power very clear, and her increased confidence leads me to believe she's been told she will be 100% safe.

Just now, RedheadZombie said:

I wonder why Tyler finally broke.  I'm watching it now and I actually thought he was trying to fake them out at first.

I think he reached the boiling point with listening to these idiots consider every possibility except her.  

Angela says from now on if one of them knows something they need to say, "Just trust me." with conviction.  Tyler says, "I tried to do that!" lol He really did.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, RedheadZombie said:

They send an order after midnight BBT?  That's an asshole move.

It's not even the first time they've done it to him.  At least this time he was awake.  I know there's been at least once where it truly was the middle of the night and they were all asleep.  They were talking about it one day.

Brett, Winston, and Tyler are alone in the HOH.  They're talking about Rachel.  Brett is uneasy about the fact that Rachel said she and Swaggy have a handshake.  They all say they trust her 100% but it gave them pause.

Brett says maybe Rachel is playing him like a fiddle but he feels like he has her 100% in his back pocket.  

• Love 1
(edited)

Brett says it makes sense that Sam got the power because she is just like Donny was with all the down home stuff.  I still don't think they all have grasped the concept of the trending thing.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, zorak said:

It's not even the first time they've done it to him.  At least this time he was awake.  I know there's been at least once where it truly was the middle of the night and they were all asleep.  They were talking about it one day.

Brett, Winston, and Tyler are alone in the HOH.  They're talking about Rachel.  Brett is uneasy about the fact that Rachel said she and Swaggy have a handshake.  They all say they trust her 100% but it gave them pause.

Brett says maybe Rachel is playing him like a fiddle but he feels like he has her 100% in his back pocket.  

Then Brett should stop taking swipes at her.  Rachel said she would immediately dismiss a guy who doesn't like It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, and he immediately said then I don't like it. She laughed it off but it irritated me. 

• Love 2

Winston:  "I still feel like it might be a double eviction night."  He needs to give it a rest!

Now they're discussing the possibility that nobody goes home if Sam uses her power, which is what I think might happen.  They said she needs to find out and if she doesn't know, she needs to ask BB.

Tyler said that if nobody goes home, then maybe they shouldn't bother to show their cards with the vote.  

• Love 2

Winston said he would rather Angela win HOH but he would take a win if he had, too.  He and Brett think it would only make sense for her to be the one to send Swaggy home based on how her name has been coming out the mouths of those on Swaggy's side since the start.

Brett and Winston are talking about how they plan to put the spotlight on Swaggy/Bayeligh and Faysal/Haleigh.  Brett says that Haleigh would drop Faysal in a hearbeat because even though she's about the Faysal stuff, she cares more about the game, whereas he is all about the showmance.

Tyler is telling them about JC's fake 3 person alliance talk that JC has been having with Tyler and Haleigh to try to gain trust with her and what not.  Tyler thinks Haleigh is a lost cause but says JC has been really trying with her even though he doesn't really like her.  

• Love 1

Tyler says he knew that Steve was on Swaggy's side as soon as he heard Steve bashing Angela and Rachel.  The bros think it's weird that Steve calls Kaitlyn his daughter.

• Love 1

Winston's paranoia is creeping in again.  He just said, "What if it's really an endurance comp tomorrow night even though we did that practice game."

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, CheetaraThunder said:

More ignorance in the house with Wonder Bread Brett saying how Chris looks like Devin and Tyler stopped him before lettig Brett finish his thought...too late

Oh I didn't hear that part.  I thought Brett was saying Swaggy was playing too hard and too early like Devin. 

• Love 2

I just switched to the other cams and Haleigh and Rockstar are in the geometry room whispering to each other.  When I came in it sounded like they were talking about how even though they like Kaitlyn, if they had to cut her at 6, then maybe that's what they might need to do.

Faysal has now joined them.

Hayleigh says she wants to make sure that everyone on their side is solid for how they're going to vote.

Bayleigh and Swaggy are now in there, too.

Haleigh is telling them how earlier when she went up to the HOH Kaitlyn was in there and when Haleigh walked in Angela was counting on her fingers and stopped as soon as Haleigh walked in.  Rockstar says that Kaitlyn is doing the spy thing but that she needs to hang out more with Swaggy's side.  Haleigh says she needs to talk to Kaitlyn.

They're running through who is going to vote for who.  Bayleigh says JC is going to vote the way the bros vote.  She says right now Winston's side has 6 votes and the question mark is Kaitlyn.

Bayleigh says that Kaitlyn woke up when Swaggy and Bayleigh got up to come talk to them so she's probably got it in her head that they're all talking about her.  Bayleigh is going to go get Kaitlyn so she feels included.  Apparently Haleigh exposed her whole boob at some point during this conversation.  I didn't see it. I'm just listening.  She said she hoped the live feeds aren't on.  Faysal told her they are.

Kaitlyn is telling them that she heard that JC is not on Swaggy's side.  

Kaitlyn, "Has anyone in this room even considered the possibility that the robot has the power?"  This was after Rockstar said she thinks Brett has the power.  Bayleigh said she considered it but doesn't think so.  Someone said based on how upset Sam has been this week, she doesn't think Sam has the power.

They're talking about putting up Brett and Winston and they all say they think Rockstar winning would be ideal because she has a reason to put them up because they don't even talk to her.

Kaitlyn brought up the possibility of keeping Sam.  But they are firmly entrenched in their belief that Steve is a better option because he comes with Scottie.

They're saying that the 6 that are in the room now are the Sacred 6.

Rockstar says that she made a personal promise to herself to not be putting up the gay people or something along those lines.  She says we have to put up the 4 first.

They're discussing how they want the evictions to go.  They got as far as first Winston, then Angela.  Then they started running through who they want to be in jury.  Bayleigh said, "Why do we always forget about Tyler?"

Bayleigh is still pissed about the fact that Tyler wanted to put her up as a replacement nominee.  She says she thinks he's with them but that they can't forget how he wouldn't put up Winston or Angela.  Kaitlyn is trying to convince them that Tyler is fine.

Swaggy:  "Everybody's expendable."

Hayleigh:  "Everybody except the 6 of us!"

Yeah, I'd say it's pretty telling that Swaggy made that comment.  The rest of them need to keep that in the back of their mind.

• Love 3