Type keyword(s) to search

TKO - General Discussion

Meredith Quill
  • Start Topic

This show is awful.  It’s nothing but a comedy routine for Kevin Hart.  Since I can’t stand KH, I won’t be watching again.  I was hoping it would focus on the contestants, but it’s all KH.  The final straw was him screaming Boob Shot.  Not funny. 

• Love 2

What a terrible concept.  Wouldn't the best strategy be to fall off as soon as possible for every stage?  You should only try your best if you think that you can complete the stage in less than 60 seconds.

• Love 2

Ewww...I hated all the commercials and I hated the show even more.  It's a glorified Wipeout and all it was was people falling and stupid faces by Kevin Hart.

Boy did they promote it to death.

(edited)
On 7/12/2018 at 12:49 AM, lilabennet said:

What a terrible concept.  Wouldn't the best strategy be to fall off as soon as possible for every stage?  You should only try your best if you think that you can complete the stage in less than 60 seconds.

THIS. I came here to see if anyone else thought the same. They don't reward them for making it across. There should def be a time reduction for making it or else it's just whomever falls and recovers the fastest and not about actual skill.

Edited by TvGeek
  • Love 2

In tonight's episode, which was much better when watched without the sound, Kevin Hart said that you are not allowed to just jump in.  If they think you're cheating, they'll add a 5 minute penalty.

When I FF through  all the set up, this was not so bad a show.  And only about 26 min long.