Type keyword(s) to search

CSI WHAT?: What stories would you like to see this show do?

(edited)

I definitely think we're going to see Bronies, only for legal reasons (and being able to squeeze out of criticisms from actual Bronies who almost seem to have a lobby at times), they'll be something else, like faux-children's show adult sized puppies or faux-children's show adult sized kitties rather than ponies/unicorns,and the "Cyber" part will relate back to various social media linkup/hookup stuff.

Edited by Kromm

My problem is that there's already a show doing the storylines that I'd want this show to do.  It's called Person of Interest.  In my head I see Root looking at the people on the show, giving a contemptuous sniff and saying "Noobies."

I'll check out a couple of episode but only because they'll get Peter MacNicol back on my TV for a while.

I just watched the season opener for "Major Crimes", & the difference between that show & this is amazing. The cases are better, the investigations are better, the personal relationships are better. CSI Cyber writers should start watching & take notes on how to write a procedural show.