Type keyword(s) to search

S31.E40: No Defense (Lorenzen Wright)

• Start Topic

I used to live in Memphis (most of my adult life) so this episode brought back memories. I always thought Sherra did it. That interview she did with April did her no favors. I think Lorenzen had a good heart. The curse of too much fame and fortune at an early age struck him as it does many people. 

I chuckled at Germantown being referred to as a suburb of Memphis. I’m sure they loved that! ?

• Love 4

I assumed it was the wife as soon as she said he left "a box of drugs", perhaps it's because I watch too many crime shows but it's never a box, always a bag! I am sort of joking but it just rang false.

They clearly didn't have a financial planner but I was shocked that his life insurance was only $1,000,000, they has six fairly young children. 

The only question I wanted answered was how they mishandled the 911 call so badly. 

• Love 9
3 hours ago, biakbiak said:

The only question I wanted answered was how they mishandled the 911 call so badly. 

Yeah, what the hell was that about?  I hope it's being thoroughly investigated and we'll hear something new when 48 Hours does an update on this case.

14 hours ago, LittleIggy said:

I always thought Sherra did it. That interview she did with April did her no favors.

The look on her face when she flashed the watch and the ring , saying that one could be sold to buy a house and the other to buy a car, was smug as hell. She looked like the cat that ate the canary.

• Love 8
5 hours ago, biakbiak said:

I assumed it was the wife as soon as she said he left "a box of drugs", perhaps it's because I watch too many crime shows but it's never a box, always a bag! I am sort of joking but it just rang false.

They clearly didn't have a financial planner but I was shocked that his life insurance was only $1,000,000, they has six fairly young children. 

I thought it was the wife as soon as she started flashing her ring to the reporter and bragging about how much it was worth.

• Love 4
12 hours ago, junemeatcleaver said:

Yeah, what the hell was that about?  I hope it's being thoroughly investigated and we'll hear something new when 48 Hours does an update on this case.

The Germantown PD dropped the ball on the 911 call.