Type keyword(s) to search

Fun 'n' Games: Last One Standing

sarthaz
  • Start Topic

Rules: I'll give you a category. The last person to successfully list an item from that category (24 hour time limit) is the winner. That's it. Those are the rules. I'll start.

CHARACTERS WHO HAVE BEEN IN MORE THAN 1 EPISODE AND HAVEN'T DIED*

God

* If they came back to life, they still died: Dean, Sam, Rowena, Castiel, etc have all died.

• Love 1

OK, I guess it's over.  Try again?

ACTORS WHO HAVE PLAYED MORE THAN ONE UNRELATED CHARACTER

1) "Unrelated" means to exclude Jared playing Lucifer or Misha being Jimmy, etc.  I mean totally unrelated characters.

2) You don't need to know the actor's real name.  You can totally say this:

Gunner Lawless from Beyond the Mat was also the architect in Crossroads Blues and was also in All Dogs Go to Heaven (which is literally on TNT right now and a spectacular coincidence, because I planned this topic 2 days ago)

Alexia Fast was the daughter Missy in "The Benders", then played Dean's daughter in "Slice Girls".  And if I hadn't read that on this site a while ago, I never would've guessed it was the same actress!

• Love 2

Brian Markinson played Jerry the airport mechanic in "Phantom Traveler" (loved him in this: "excuse me, I have an idiot to fire"), then she-who-shall-not-be-named's father in season 8's "Hunteri Heroici". 

Braclay Hope is the douchebag professor who gets his just desserts in "Tall Tales" and is also the douchebag real estate agent who gets his just desserts in "There's No Place Like Home".

Just now, sarthaz said:

Metatron's biggest loser angel Ezra from "Kind of the Damned" was the rapey, murdery deputy in "Frontierland"

I was just watching Frontierland and it was driving me crazy who else he played! Thanks!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, pixelcat said:

Karen Giles who Dean is accused of murdering in S2's "The Usual Suspects" is also Chuck's publicist in S4's "The Monster At The End Of This Book". 

Totally forgot about her! And it's more obvious than most because the episodes are so close together.

Teryl Rothery is the ME way back in "Heart" and then returns as Olivette, although in my head!canon, she's always Olivette :)

Oh noes ... don't let it end.

Cuthbert Sinclair is the guy who oddly parks three feet away from the back of his parking space in "Time Is On My Side" so Doc Benton has plenty of room to sneak up behind him and shove him in the trunk before stealing his liver.

• Love 1

Since her ep was on TNT yesterday (and she announced she'll be at DragonCon), Erica Cerra showed up this season as yet another lameass angel in gray (Duma), but we likely know her best as the bartender in Sam's amnesia dream from "The Man Who Knew Too Much".

• Love 1

OK, guess it's just me :(

Last one: Lori's hot roommate in "Hook Man" goes on to be Robert Johnson's Crossroads demon.

New topic, hopefully easier?

WOMEN SAM OR DEAN HAVE HAD "THE SEX" WITH

Since this one's a gray area ("Dangerous Warlock Gary" in Sam's body), I'll list it first:

Crystal from "Swap Meat"

Sam has had sex with Jessica. 

Technically this is grey area since I don’t think it’s ever been explicitly said, but since there’s been nothing to suggest Jess was the no sex before marriage kind I’m gonna assume they’ve had sex. 

• Love 1

Dean with the "Doublemint Twins"

On 3/25/2018 at 6:30 PM, sarthaz said:

OK, guess it's just me :(

Last one: Lori's hot roommate in "Hook Man" goes on to be Robert Johnson's Crossroads demon.

New topic, hopefully easier?

WOMEN SAM OR DEAN HAVE HAD "THE SEX" WITH

Since this one's a gray area ("Dangerous Warlock Gary" in Sam's body), I'll list it first:

Crystal from "Swap Meat"

Sorry, I ran out of ones that I knew off the top of my head...

27 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

I don't know if he ever did or not. He went back to kiss her before he left.

I choose to believe he did, but in case I'm wrong, I give you Dean and his Amazon Baby-Mama

(edited)
12 hours ago, pixelcat said:

Sam and Gen "alpacas are the greenest animal" Padalecki

I dunno about that one. Polish Jared "Padaleski" slept with her. Did Sam? 

Edited by sarthaz
33 minutes ago, sarthaz said:

I dunno about that one. Polish Jared "Padaleski" slept with her. Did Sam? 

He  went up to the stairs with her and he was looking around to see if anyone was watching. I'm pretty sure Sam had sex with Gen Padalecki.  I think the show thought it would be kind of funny given how it was played and I don't think they thought through the ramifications of that. IMO, Sam did sleep with her.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, catrox14 said:

He  went up to the stairs with her and he was looking around to see if anyone was watching. I'm pretty sure Sam had sex with Gen Padalecki.  I think the show thought it would be kind of funny given how it was played and I don't think they thought through the ramifications of that. IMO, Sam did sleep with her.

Let's count it, then. Put one in the win column for both Sarah Blake and Gen in my mind.

How about Sam and Dr. "Not a Siren" Kara from "Sex and Violence"