Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E15: No Man's Land

Drogo

Jason and the SEAL Team close in on avenging the deaths of Echo Team when they find the money that funded their murder on a nearby poppy farm that was previously used to make heroin. Also, Jason meets an intriguing woman on the base.

Clay is just the worst. I hate him so much! He pissed off both Ray and Sonny, and the show still spends way too much time on his smirky face.

So they invented some bland military contractor lady for Jason to hook up with. That's... boring.

The overarching plot got confusing this episode, I hope the show knows what it's doing. Although I was surprised the characters didn't catch "the boy" was "the lady". It was really obvious.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, CooperTV said:

I was surprised the characters didn't catch "the boy" was "the lady". It was really obvious.

I was surprised that the boy/lady didn't turn out to be the real Kamal...

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Netfoot said:

I was surprised that the boy/lady didn't turn out to be the real Kamal...

I did think they were going there for a while. But she seemed to be way too young to be the Keyser Söze levels of mastermind. I was also thinking that the Echo team was involved in the entire drug dealing gig, or at least some US officers on the base were/are involved. Maybe they'll figure it out closer to the season finale.

On 2/22/2018 at 8:22 AM, Drogo said:

Jason and the SEAL Team close in on avenging the deaths of Echo Team when they find the money that funded their murder on a nearby poppy farm that was previously used to make heroin. Also, Jason meets an intriguing woman on the base.

No wonder the war drags on the "Tier One" asset is being held back for avenging the deaths of their team instead of doing the nation's work. To go back to old 60s military shows we have The Rat Patrol with their own "big bad" a German but not Nazi superman while Combat had the squad just doing theri mission moving across France and Germany without a single German officer to be the face of the enemy.

So they invented some bland military contractor lady for Jason to hook up with. That's... boring.

I agree but if Jason is going to hook up with anyone, I would rather it be bland military contractor than CIA lady whose name I still don't know.  

I feel like since the show started, they have been positioning Jason and CIA lady to hook up and for some reason I am vehemently opposed to that.  Unless it is something the actress is adding on her own, the show has made it seem like at least she has feelings for Jason, even if Jason doesn't have feelings for her.  Every time the two of them share a scene where they are off by themselves, it fills me with a sense of dread.  Maybe they will drop that now that they have male reporter and bland female contractor.  Fingers crossed.

59 minutes ago, Mrs. Stanwyck said:

I agree but if Jason is going to hook up with anyone, I would rather it be bland military contractor than CIA lady whose name I still don't know.  

I think the CIA lady is Amanda? Maybe?

Yeah, her and Jason are obviously supposed to hook up at some point in some time in the future (possibly in season like, six, if the show survives this long). They have this thing going on, and it's actually overt, unlike Sonny/Davis thing that looks like it's up to interpretation. I'm pretty sure it's going in the usual "temporary love interests" direction, if Jason/Amanda is indeed the endgame.