Type keyword(s) to search

S20.E04: The Heroin Triangle: Chapter 4

pasdetrois
  • Start Topic

It was really sad to see Billy jump out of the SUV. He and Tiffany have such a dysfunctional co- dependent relationship. I don’t see their lives ending well and I think the ending will come soon. I hope Tracey can succeed in sobriety/ but it will be hard being related to Tiffany.

the other one- Zac? Is in deep denial.  I hope he changes his mind. Kids need more than food and water. 

• Love 3

There are countless episodes of Intervention where I have rooted for the addicts to get clean, to get it together for their kids or spouses or parents, etc., but I just can't with Billy and Tiffany.  I know they aren't really any different than any of the other subjects we've seen, but there's just something about the two of them that fills me with rage.  And Billy gets a $5600 tax refund for working at a golf course for a couple of months? That is so fucked up.

• Love 3
48 minutes ago, TaraS1 said:

There are countless episodes of Intervention where I have rooted for the addicts to get clean, to get it together for their kids or spouses or parents, etc., but I just can't with Billy and Tiffany.  I know they aren't really any different than any of the other subjects we've seen, but there's just something about the two of them that fills me with rage.  And Billy gets a $5600 tax refund for working at a golf course for a couple of months? That is so fucked up.

Did you notice that when Tiffany was rage driving around the parking lot she said "MY refund money is all gone"?  No, bitch, that was Billy's money that you all squandered.  Tiffany is a flat-out bitch, addiction or not. She is flipping crazy, and needs help with anger issues in addition to addiction issues. She is so verbally and physically abusive.

Allen seems like a sweet guy. I really feel compassion for him.

• Love 3

Billy by himself seems like he would be able to get it together and function. But he couldn’t even get to the detox center without her.  Until he can decide he’s better off without her, he’s toast. I don’t think  he will ever decide that because he has a kid with her. 

I agree Tiffany has anger and several other issues besides drugs.   Her parents were addicts, or at least her Dad was. Mom left, so who knows. I dont think her relatives really understand all of her problems.  I also don't think they have ever denied her a thing in her life... until the baby was born addicted.  Billys’ Mom is the one setting the rules there. 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Love 1

Toni's sister Alisha pissed me off at Toni's intervention.  They were told not to speak and start fighting among the family.  Here's Alisha making "Cruella De Ville" snarks at Toni's mother caught on camera.  That dumb bitch Alisha actually drove her drug-addicted sister to a motel and dropped her off to meet a "client'.  I think her mom and her dad have been played so badly by Tni and her addiction that they don't know what to believe or do anymore.  Alisha claims to know better than both of them and still dropped her at the motel.  She has some serious mental issues and ought to get some help herself.

• Love 3
On 1/18/2018 at 7:21 AM, TaraS1 said:

I missed that tidbit of info from the episode. I can't fathom what job one could have at a golf course that pays enough to get a $5600.00 tax refund for a couple months work. Please, someone tell me it isn't so.....maybe Billy is full of b.s. Or, makes bank on qualifying for the governments Earned Income Credit at tax time. Our system here in the U.S.A. is sliding rapidly into a huge shithole. So sad.

I missed the outcome for the addict who had a trust fund, an estranged wife and daughters. He was the guy living in a flop house with Toni (the other addict who went to rehab.)

• Love 1