Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E10: Crime Every Mountain

thewhiteowl

Sly has a very firm grasp on the difference between the real world and the fictional world. He knows what is possible/realistic when it comes to Cabe's trial and what is a long shot. 

Did anyone else think the woman at the nursing home was going to turn out to be Collins in disguise? 

Edited by Sarah 103
  • Love 3
On 11/28/2017 at 0:23 AM, Sarah 103 said:

Did anyone else think the woman at the nursing home was going to turn out to be Collins in disguise? 

I thought it was going to be his grandmother, who was supposed to be the patient there. In cahoots and not a patient.

I liked this episode. I am starting to hate less the relationship between Paige and Walter. It's a little more playful teasing rather than mooning lovey dovey.

That was very powerful of Cabe at the end. Cabe is back!

Edited by Beezella
  • Love 1

These geniuses are supposed to know everything about science, but they ignore more scientific facts than they use.

Newton's laws of physics tells us that while it may have been "possible" for that little winch to move that enormous boulder, all of that force would have been transmitted to that skinny tree they attached the winch to, and that tree would have snapped like a twig before the boulder moved an inch.

Oh, well...

On 12/6/2017 at 2:35 PM, UncleChuck said:

These geniuses are supposed to know everything about science, but they ignore more scientific facts than they use.

Newton's laws of physics tells us that while it may have been "possible" for that little winch to move that enormous boulder, all of that force would have been transmitted to that skinny tree they attached the winch to, and that tree would have snapped like a twig before the boulder moved an inch.

Oh, well...

The laws of physics change for super dooper geneasses!

• Love 2
On December 9, 2017 at 2:41 AM, bros402 said:

The laws of physics change for super dooper geneasses!

I refer to this as Cannell Physics, named after Stephen J. Cannell of A-Team (and a whole bunch of other 1980s action/adventure series) fame. 

• Love 1