Type keyword(s) to search

Court Gossip: Spoilers

Lol. I was hoping to hear "___ is the 'winner' and her reaction was ____" to see whether it's worth watching the rest. I'm sure I'll at least watch the finale, but if the "winner's" reaction is anything less than "goes batshit crazy," it might not be worth the time.

So for those of us who want to know who "won" and don't want to watch the last eps online, can someone post that for us? 

Kim won - she is a social worker from new jersey.  I just watched the last episode to see Kelley get eliminated (I thought she might let her crazy out!) and fast forwarded to the end.  Kim decides she liked Matt for who he really was (which is the correct answer on a dating show airing to a national audience), they got the $250k, and bicycled off into the future together on a bicycle built for two.

• Love 1

Yes, it was Kimberly.  I think it was the best decision he could have made under the circumstances as Kim was his best chance at an actual relationship once she found out who he really was.  No way Kelley would have stuck around, and I'm not sure about Karina.  But Kim seemed to genuinely like Matt for Matt.  Not that that means it will be long-term or anything, but I have to admit they are pretty cute together.

• Love 1