Type keyword(s) to search

Favorite Patients: Whatever Happened to Tucker?

I miss Tucker. and his crazy but fun girlfriend. Bring Tucker back! And Mrs. Neuberger, which i know depends on Christine Ebersole's schedule, along w Henry Winkler. But if Boris is going to be scarce this summer, then we need some more familiar faces.

• Love 1
(edited)

Please, somebody kill Boris for good. His character adds absurdity to this fluffy show.

Hey, how come this topic is Favorite Patients, and then has Tucker's name in it? When was the last time Tucker was seen on this show?

Edited by mojito

That was me... Tucker WAS one of my favorite patients, and because I really wish we would see him again! I feel like Royal Pains focuses a lot on new patients with not easily diagnosed conditions. I wish a few repeat patients would show up, even if it was just briefly.

• Love 1

My favorite patient, hands-down, was the lottery winner with gout. He was the working stiff good guy who won the jackpot and decided to give his darling wife the good life they never had. They were so sweet and down to earth. When they invited "all the neighbors" to celebrate renewing their vows, it was heartbreaking to see them expect actual neighborliness from the Hamptons crowd. It was Paige who saved the day, and led the rich twits to the party like the Pied Piper.

I'd love to see them again.

• Love 3

My favorite patient, hands-down, was the lottery winner with gout. He was the working stiff good guy who won the jackpot and decided to give his darling wife the good life they never had. They were so sweet and down to earth. When they invited "all the neighbors" to celebrate renewing their vows, it was heartbreaking to see them expect actual neighborliness from the Hamptons crowd. It was Paige who saved the day, and led the rich twits to the party like the Pied Piper.

I'd love to see them again.

I'd like to see them again, much more than Ken the doofus.

I would very much like to know how the policeman with the headaches and his belligerent daughter are doing (she thought Hank was trying to kill him). Have they kept the peace? Any lingering effects for the father???

Also, what happened to the mob guy from last summer that scared Evan and almost got Paige shot...what was the resolution?? (One year and I have no recollection)

And if Tucker can't come back, can't we at least get Andrew McCarthy? They could *talk* about Tucker!!

I also liked the Wilmer Valderamma patient. Something about a painting that gave him seizures.

(edited)

To their credit, the fisherman with hepatitis from way back in the series premier has had a couple of follow-up appearances since then and still pays in fish, though the last time he was on he was in the middle of a historical reproduction battle and not on his boat. I think I remember him asking if he could make the usual payment but that might just be my imagination since I was expecting it.

Edited by CoderLady