Type keyword(s) to search

What Kind of Catfish Are You? 2017.09.06

AfterwardsTV

Here's all you "need" to know. The 12 types. (Most of these names don't even try to be clever or have pun with this concept). 

Can't Quit You Fish.

They're Just Not Into You Fish.

Inside Job Fish.

School of Fish.

Scammer Fish.

Karma's a Fish.

Coming Out of the Pond Fish.

Copycat Fish.

Frenemies Fish.

Sorry, Not Sorry Fish.

Serial Catfish. 

So Not a Catfish.

Now apply each of these to a past episode of choice. There's my handy dandy guide. Next up....

What Kind of Catfish Viewer Are You? (Unfortunately I'm the Completionist Fish).

Edited by AfterwardsTV
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, AfterwardsTV said:

What Kind of Catfish Viewer Are You? (Unfortunately I'm the Completionist Fish).

Haha, I'm a fickle fish. I watch the first couple minutes, if I don't like the bait I move on, or if Max isn't in the ep. I don't bother if there's no Max. Nev annoys me in a toddler on the loose kind of way. Max is my spirit-fish all eye rolls and cynicism.

• Love 2
21 hours ago, Mabinogia said:

Haha, I'm a fickle fish. I watch the first couple minutes, if I don't like the bait I move on, or if Max isn't in the ep. I don't bother if there's no Max. Nev annoys me in a toddler on the loose kind of way. Max is my spirit-fish all eye rolls and cynicism.

me too.  I love Max.  I will be sad when the show ends just because I won't be able to see his reactions to these idiots anymore.

I saw this was a clip show and quit. 

• Love 2