Type keyword(s) to search

Mark Jansen: The Incredible Sulk

I figure our friendly Big Brother neighbourhood houseguest deserves his own thread.

The thread name really is courtesy of his nickname given by online viewers:

GRBCavl_.jpg

In honour of his courage and bravery with navigating the rocky waters in the house, here's a collage of Mark in glasses:

TJghYcziLmBrD9y3Wex3hMOlEvTDZqxSK9oROjC2

• Love 2
2 hours ago, DakotaLavender said:

Is Mark still with Elena? 

Yup. I don't follow either anymore (they're incredibly annoying and extremely obnoxious on social media) but just briefly checking, they're still together and apparently planning a road trip. 

• Love 2
(edited)

From Reddit, Marlena is no more:

For those who don't Reddit, you can click on that box and it will open the link and you can read the comments, if you wish. Some were very funny to me, like:

I wish I was clever enough to troll. 

ETA: There doesn't seem to be any confirmation from Mark or Elena, and it sounds like they are attention whores who would start a rumor if they weren't getting enough, so it may not be true. They are no longer following each other on social media, though, and all relationships must be confirmed on social media to be real. /sarcasm 

Edited by Christina
Added paragraph
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, Christina said:

For those who don't Reddit, you can click on that box and it will open the link and you can read the comments, if you wish. Some were very funny to me, like:

ETA: There doesn't seem to be any confirmation from Mark or Elena, and it sounds like they are attention whores who would start a rumor if they weren't getting enough, so it may not be true. They are no longer following each other on social media, though, and all relationships must be confirmed on social media to be real. /sarcasm 

Well... after all, what good is a relationship which can’t be properly monetized?  :P

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Christina said:

People went investigating, and neither seem to be following each other anymore, Elena changed her Twitter/Instagram background to not Mark (and same with Mark), Elena had a snippy Twitter reply* that she conveniently deleted from people bugging her (I mean, fair to be annoyed with people suddenly bombarding you with tweets about your break-up, but she didn't even answer the question) which had her saying to go ask Mark where he is, and Mark's been with family for a few weeks. Also, this tweet from yesterday makes it pretty damn obvious that they broke up:

*Not that Elena isn't always a bitch on social media, but this seemed bitchier than usual.

They seem to have either broken up this past week, or they've been broken up for a few weeks but have been pretending to still be together, since Mark posted a picture of "his baby Elena" as recently as July 11th.

Not that I truly care about them as a couple, since I've stopped following them months ago on social media for being obnoxious, but they lasted 10 months longer than I thought they would.

• Love 1