Type keyword(s) to search

Season Six Sneak Peeks & Gossip

2 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

Yes, the dog bite that sent him to the hospital, will be featured during this season. They have since "adopted" a bunch of dogs and they keep them in cages in the garage.

I thought those caged dogs (whom Kim claimed she was "fostering") got taken from her? What's next for the Bierman's? Adopting orphans from 3rd world countries to  care for the dogs? I hope she's a big flop on RHOA. And I hope Kenya tears Kim to shreds and makes her cry.

Edited by chenoa333

No, an officer with the county animal control came and talked to her but as far as I am aware, they are still there. She said she wasn't going to post anymore photos of them, however. Which might mean they are indeed gone. To good, loving homes.

16 minutes ago, Major Bigtime said:

No, an officer with the county animal control came and talked to her but as far as I am aware, they are still there. She said she wasn't going to post anymore photos of them, however. Which might mean they are indeed gone. To good, loving homes.

I hope that info is true and those dogs are in a much better place. 

A few days ago Kim posted a picture of the kid that got bit with his brand new pit bull puppy in the car. Now, I'm not trying to get into breed disputes but if my kid was bit by our family dog as severely as hers was, adding more dogs to the mix would not be on the top of my agenda. Maybe the 8 (or however many ) dogs you already have and don't take care of are enough!

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

Personally, I think Kim got all those poor dogs in an attempt to show the world, "See? See what good people we are, taking care of all these unwanted dogs??"

But it backfired. Badly.

So true! Everything Kimwhore does is for HER benefit. She's a very sick (mentally ill) person.

On 8/25/2017 at 3:58 AM, Major Bigtime said:

Here's something someone posted on FB:

IMG_2786.JPG

Why are they in cages in the first place? Why does an animal control officer think its ok for them to be in cages? Dogs don't belong in fucking cages!! I don't even like crates for dogs, train your dogs and you won't need to put them in crates.  If somebody wants a caged animal, let them get a damn hamster.  I have never and would never put one of my dogs in a cage. It makes me sick to see it.   I was a dog groomer/trainer (until forced medical retirement) and I always tried to steer people away from crates and cages.

• Love 3

Thankfully, not all people who "foster" pets are as despicable and self serving as these fame whores known as the Biermans. 

And it sounds as though animal control in Kim's city has very low standards for what they believe consitutes animal cruelty. Yeah don't forget to give the dogs water Kim. You fucking dumbass.

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 1

Am I understanding this correctly?....the family dog attacked Kash and almost ripped his face off. And now, the Bierman's got him a new dog? A pit bull? What happened to the dog that bit Kash? These people should NEVER EVER be allowed to own any type of pet/animal. Why are they continually given the ok on their behavior? Hell they shouldn't be allowed to have kids let alone pets. 

• Love 2

Well I not only plan on being Tardy For The Shit Show...I plan on NEVER watching anything Kim and her pussy husband (isn't he living in the garage with the other crated dogs?) are involved in. Andy Cohen...self proclaimed dog lover/dog rescuer should dump this man whore (Kim) from Bravo. But he won't. Not yet. 

• Love 1

I'm sweating just looking at that 50 pounds of fake hair she's wearing! 

How can some people be so self indulgent when there are thousands of folks in Texas who need help and human kindness. Even the Kardashians donated to the victims of Hurricane Harvey. 

• Love 4