Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E03: One Shot

Zach zachs while zaching the zach.  Meanwhile, zach zachs the zach in the zach-zach.

Zach!

Looks like we're getting the Falling Skies treatment.  They're going to dick around for six episodes and then give us an unsatisfactory wrap-up.

• Love 2

If this show wasn't in its final season, I would have stopped watching. Right now, I only continue to see if they consign Zach to a horrible death.

The woman when discussing the nuking of New York with Eph. "What kind of shit would do that?" Yup.

So the end game is to nuke New York again?

Another boring hour.

• Love 2

So, instead of killing off the most useless character (Zach), the show makes him a main character.  What size was the shark that the producers were looking into?   Should be large enough to see their reflections at least.  What a craptacular series ending

• Love 1

Ughhhh Zaaaaachhhhhhhh YUCK.

They aren't doing a good job of wrapping up this series. 

Still not sure how setting of another nuke will get rid of the strigoi.  I'm worried about Abraham. 

Why does the Master care about Eph (since that's why he's grooming Zach to eventually take his body, to piss of Eph, I guess?)

Well Eph and Co have given away their position (though the poisoning was a good plan) but Fet and Quinlan are way the hell in North Dakota and missing a vital part of the nuke and why did everyone split up again?

Seriously, when are we going to see Abe again?  Did David Bradley have something better to do?  Actually, the way this season has been going, I'm quite sure he probably has found something better to do.

At least Fet and Quinlan are still pretty good together.  And Rhona Mirta, even if I don't even know her character's name.

Hey, Eph actually did something useful!  Yay, Eph!

Why, yes show.  In the final season, I so am interested in watching Zach creepily hit on his housekeeper.  I'm guessing it's suppose to set up him falling out with The Master, but the whole thing is so dumb and poorly acted.  I just want Eichorst to kill all of them and be the true main villain.

• Love 1

I wonder if breaking up the band was a budget strategy because they couldn't afford to pay everyone for all of the episodes. "This group gets eps. 1,3,5. This group gets 2,4,6. Then everybody reunites and we make a mad dash to the finish."

• Love 1
On 8/1/2017 at 9:16 PM, thuganomics85 said:

Seriously, when are we going to see Abe again?  Did David Bradley have something better to do?

Apparently yes he did..the Doctor Who xmas special lol