Type keyword(s) to search

Cast and Crew in Other Roles

Here is the place to discuss any past or future tv shows/movies/other projects that the cast and crew of The Originals are involved with!

Charles Michael Davis appeared on last week's episode of Younger (S4.E4 In the Pink) as Zane, an editor at a rival publishing company. His character was basically a non-vampire version of Marcel - charming, confident, well-dressed, and flirty.

I meant to watch Aquarius to see Claire Holt, but I never got around to it. Did anyone else watch it? Is it good enough for me to binge it this summer?

Charles Michael Davis was also on this week's episode of Younger and I expect that he'll be in more episodes. I agree that Zane is basically a non-vampire version of Marcel.

On 7/27/2017 at 8:26 AM, ElectricBoogaloo said:

Here is the place to discuss any past or future tv shows/movies/other projects that the cast and crew of The Originals are involved with!

Charles Michael Davis appeared on last week's episode of Younger (S4.E4 In the Pink) as Zane, an editor at a rival publishing company. His character was basically a non-vampire version of Marcel - charming, confident, well-dressed, and flirty.

I meant to watch Aquarius to see Claire Holt, but I never got around to it. Did anyone else watch it? Is it good enough for me to binge it this summer?

Aquarius was ok, I watched all of season 1 and all but the last episode of season 2.  Instead of getting better, it got worse.

3 hours ago, Diane said:

Aquarius was ok, I watched all of season 1 and all but the last episode of season 2.  Instead of getting better, it got worse.

Ha, good to know! Maybe I'll just put S1 on my list. I used to really fanatical about watching Jossverse alumni's new projects to be supportive but for some reason I'm not the same with TVD-verse alumni projects. I'm not sure if it's because I'm older, there are more things to watch these days, laziness, or what. But I'll put Aquarius S1 on my list of things to watch. I probably won't get to it for a while but at least I know not to waste my time with S2!

So I was in the mood for a good romcom re-watch and randomly remembered Bride and Prejudice: Bollywod meets Hollywood meets English classic literature. I watched it way back when it came out on DVD.

Imagine my surprise when I see a familiar face looking back from my screen... a bit younger lol

Daniel Gillies is Wickham lol

he didn't sing though lol

9 hours ago, Kaboom 2.0 said:

I swear I just saw Danielle Campbell (Davina) in either the first or second episode of Marvel's Runaways on Hulu. She was a high schooler in charge of the school's dance team tryouts. 

It was the first episode. She is also shown earlier in the same episode as part of Chase's group of friends (with Brandon and Lucas) when Gert is handing out flyers for her new club.

If you want to see Danielle Campbell in a bigger role she will be in F*&% the Prom. Based on the trailer and description it appears that she is the female lead in that movie. Someone posted the trailer in the Riverdale forum:

‘Tell Me A Story’: Danielle Campbell To Star In Kevin Williamson’s CBS All Access Drama Series

The Originals alumna  Danielle Campbell has been cast as one of the three leads of CBS All Access’ straight-to-series psychological thriller Tell Me a Story, from Kevin Williamson and Aaron Kaplan’s Kapital Entertainment.

She also guest starred in the pilot for the upcoming CW/Berlanti Prods. drama series All-American. In light of her lead casting in Tell Me a Story, it is unclear whether she would be able to appear in additional episodes of the high-school drama.

On 2/4/2018 at 3:33 AM, ElectricBoogaloo said:

Charles Michael Davis guest starred on Jane the Virgin this week (S4.E9) as a literary agent named Jeffrey. Hee, I guess he did just a good job on Younger that now he's being typecast.

He’s now a series regular on Younger!