Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E19: Alex Jones and InfoWars

• Start Topic

On 7/31/2017 at 2:53 PM, cpcathy said:

I'm just happy that after all the bleeping what Mooch said that HBO is allowed to come out and say, "suck his own cock." Thanks, HBO!

I never knew that when I started my subscription to HBO that I would find I would need it, so that I could get the uncensored version of what the Communications Director for POTUS said. 

On 8/3/2017 at 1:43 PM, SuburbanHangSuite said:

I avoid all things news these days so imagine my surprise (and terror!) at hearing our Generals were nervous about the 2nd TG tweet and thought Agent Orange may have declared war on N. Korea.  Seriously? This is our new normal??

I was on vacation last week and I was completely shocked when I heard this.  Just shocking. And as John Oliver pointed out that the amount of news Trump generates is challenging the space time continuum.  I am completely exhausted.

• Love 5
On 2017-08-02 at 9:12 PM, stillshimpy said:
On 2017-07-31 at 7:22 AM, attica said:

I know! Which is why I was flummoxed when Jones grimaced so. I mean, if you're bilking your audience, and teevee/radio don't have tastebud transmission properties, why not pour yourself a lovely milkshake to quaff on air? Who's gonna bust you?

The FCC is supposed to be able to do that, I think.  It's  a form of consumer protection so that infomercial can't show things like people shoveling down a trough of whipped cream and claim it's actually whipped skim milk.   In theory, the FCC would bust him

Amazing that Jones can get away with ranting about the government turning frogs gay, but heaven forbid he make his milkshake look better than it really is. Jesus, this world.

• Love 4