Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E19: Circus Man

(edited)

I recently discovered my local Cozi tv stations plays Little House back-to-back from 4-6 during the week, so I can finally tune in and see just how slow this show is. They're a few seasons ahead (I think there was just one from season two where some bullies come to town and steal Ma's eggs when she's on the way to the mercantile, and then Pa goes apeshit and it's actually pretty upsetting), but I feel like I have a good background on the characters thanks to the podcast.

This episode of Little House was really boring though, even for Little House. If you're going to have a traveling conman rip off a small town, you could at least include a rousing musical number, Lyle Lanley-style.

Edited by swimmyfish
On 7/27/2017 at 11:22 AM, swimmyfish said:

This episode of Little House was really boring though, even for Little House. If you're going to have a traveling conman rip off a small town, you could at least include a rousing musical number, Lyle Lanley-style.

Or something from "The Music Man", the classic "man tries to con entire town but then his heart grows three sizes" musical.

• Love 1
On 7/27/2017 at 8:22 AM, swimmyfish said:

Or like the Passamaquoddy number from "Pete's Dragon."