Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E12: The Award

Just wanted to note that I cover up the lights on the DVR box and the electric clock when I sleep. And roll some sweatpants under the crack of the door in case the hall light goes on. So this is completely normal behavior.

• Love 1

My husband and I have a running squabble about the lights. He likes it to be absolutely pitch black, and is on a constant quest to smite any traces of light whatsoever. I don't mind if there's a light on. He recently replaced an outlet in our bedroom that lights up in the dark. He was dismayed.

I don't know who is responsible for the artwork up top, but I love it! It makes me reconceive the whole premise of the episode. Demonic forces (i.e. Ms. Beadle) are clearly controlling Mary through the dictionary and compelling her to commit evil deeds, like burning down the barn and STUDYING BEHIND HER MOTHER'S BACK (such depravity). Look away, Mary, don't let it see into your soul!

• Love 4
On ‎6‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 7:44 PM, aquarian1 said:

Maybe dashed laser beams coming out of Mary's eyes is whta eventually caused her to go mline.

I think it has already been established that Mary went mline from masturbating too much.