Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E09: The Russian Line

• Start Topic

(edited)

I'm so happy for Johnathan! He took a big risk and it paid off! The charts were right. And he didn't let non-believer Keith know about how good the fishing was up there...don't know if that will lead to some bad blood or not if keith finds out. 

I never knew Keith had a son. I feel like he mainly talks about his daughter. I guess I haven't paid enough attention. Hopefully his boy can get over the seasickness.

Can't believe Sean went out cod fishing again. But i suppose he has to make money somehow. At least he's finding cod this time.

Edited by HoodlumSheep
  • Love 8

I got a kick out of how chill Sean and Zach were handling the Brenna A's generator issues. No yelling, just a calm discussion about the problem and how to proceed. This show needs a mellow boat to balance out the other intense personalities. 

• Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, sabretooth said:

I got a kick out of how chill Sean and Zach were handling the Brenna A's generator issues. No yelling, just a calm discussion about the problem and how to proceed. This show needs a mellow boat to balance out the other intense personalities. 

Their mellowness is why my family has dubbed them the hippie boat. Sean and his circle of hippies :P. It's nice to have a boat like the Brenna A on the show. And Zack seems to fit right in with Sean and co. So I'm happy for him. No Wild Bill to scream at him.

Edited by HoodlumSheep
  • Love 4

I was happy for Johnathan too. However, I can just imagine how pissed Keith was when he found out about John lying to him.  Zach does seem to fit well on the Brenna A.  I agree, it was nice to see one boat where everyone is not freaking out all the time. Nice to see Sean committed to doing whatever it takes to keep the boat going. Disco could not help themselves with the "legacy" and the picture of Sean's dad. Just another reason why they longer needed Josh and the CM.

• Love 3

So the generator has been guzzling oil and nobody bothers to tell the captain.  Brilliant.

I loved how the phony baloney JH/KC frenemy relationship was exposed.  Jonathan gonna be who Jonathan gonna be.  Fun to see Freddie being Freddie with the egg bombs as they headed out, too.

Why didn't we see the Wizard crew berating the greenhorn?  Fair game.  Tradition.  Teaching.  Or is all that so much rot?  Next you're going to tell me Phil was not the most beloved cappy of all time.  

• Love 3