Type keyword(s) to search

S06: Gia Gunn

• Start Topic

From Mark's pre-season snap judgements: Nope. This valley girl shtick has got to go. I mean, I'm glad she knows what Kabuki is, but anyone who's this enthusiastic about Carmen Carrera is not my hit and will never be my hit. (Note: I'm referring to Carmen Carrera the Drag Race contestant, not Carmen Carrera the eventual trans activist. And I'm fairly certain Gia is referring to that earlier incarnation of Carmen as well.)

Yikes, what a colossal bore. And moron. I'm desperately hoping for an early challenge that calls for wit, to thin either her or Trinity (or both) from the herd. For someone who's trying so hard to read the others, she's utterly humorless.

Oh geez, I hope not. An enjoyable villain has wit and style (Hannibal Lecter, Jafar, Cersei Lannister, even Shannel from Season 1). Gia is just so aggressively stupid, I really dislike her on a gut level. It's not love-to-hate with her, it's genuine irritation.

• Love 1