Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E12: Back In The Saddle Again

I kinda go back and forth with this show, and have given up entirely at times, but I really love Charles Esten, man does he just make you feel all the emotions. I also love the friendship of Will, Gunnar, and Avery. I just want to hang out with those guys and throw back beers and talk about life.

• Love 2
(edited)

This was just too depressing for me.

I don't know what to call Gunnar anymore, but it wouldn't be nice, though. Scarlett hasn't smiled at least a season. They're both awful to me now.

Edited by EuropeanGirl
  • Love 1
On 2017-06-02 at 11:20 AM, CrystalMoon said:

What I'd love to see is for him to leave Highway 65 and then for some crisis to happen down the road that only he can fix so Zach comes crawling back to him.

I've been assuming this is where the story is going for some time.

You know your character is in trouble when the audience reaction includes "I don't remember the last boyfriend's name, but he was better."

• Why is Gunnar still with Scarlet?  (Also, what are all of these times he has supposedly "failed" her?)
  • Why isn't Tandi running Highway 65?  Isn't she a majority shareholder? 
  • Why are they turning Daphne (one of the only characters I liked) into Maddie 2.0?
  • Why does the show think I care whether Maddie changes that hook or not? 
  • Have Rayna's hairdressers now turned their full attention and talents to Daphne's head? (So silky!)
  • Love 3