Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E06: Little House on the Podcast: Dead Lady's Party

I haven't seen this episode in ages, but I remember it so clearly.  I remember thinking it was stupid when I saw it as a kid.  I did not, however, realize how rude Doc Baker was.

This is still my favorite new podcast.  I look forward to it every week.  And I've been spreading the word and have gotten at least a few more people listening.

• Love 2

This is a zither: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zither And even though I never watched this show, I *LOVE* your podcasts. And I just started following the Facebook page for this.

I admit to being a "the book is so much better"-person my entire life, so I never really watched the series as a kid - but I'm loving every moment of the podcast!

1 hour ago, Nanna said:

I admit to being a "the book is so much better"-person my entire life, so I never really watched the series as a kid - but I'm loving every moment of the podcast!

I just came here to say the same thing. I had friends who loved the show, so I saw it from time to time, but I was always enraged about the deviations from the book and rejected it as non-canon. The podcast really brings to life the weirdness that I could not articulate as a child, but I now know to have Michael Landon's late, grubby fingerprints all over. 

• Love 1

I'm with you on the whole Catholic thing. I go back to church in little spurts now and again and the whole "and with your spirit" thing trips me up every time. I feel like a huge neon red arrow goes off over my head and now everyone at mass knows I've been less than diligent with my attendance. I mean, I don't think God really cares cause he's got a lot on his plate and my spotty attendance can't really rank up there, but I definitely feel the side-eye.

• Love 1

Just wanted to thank all of you for the supportive comments. It's a little weird recording a podcast all by myself in my house and just throwing it out there and wondering if anyone actually listens to it, so your comments are always appreciated!

• Love 7

Best podcast yet and I've enjoyed every one to date! Thanks and keep it up! 

On 5/2/2017 at 9:32 PM, Bonneykate said:

I'm with you on the whole Catholic thing. I go back to church in little spurts now and again and the whole "and with your spirit" thing trips me up every time. I feel like a huge neon red arrow goes off over my head and now everyone at mass knows I've been less than diligent with my attendance. I mean, I don't think God really cares cause he's got a lot on his plate and my spotty attendance can't really rank up there, but I definitely feel the side-eye.

Me too, me too, me too. Worse yet my brain lets off a silent "F*ck" which just compounds the situation.