Type keyword(s) to search

Amazon The Magnificent

• Start Topic

Oh, I totally watched a little of that. Maybe an episode or two. I missed the basic cable part. I still probably wouldn't have remembered it. I didn't make the connection with her and Trophy Wife. I was thinking of Malin Ackerman and the woman from Killer Women as the ones who just got cancelled shows on ABC.

Sticking with ABC... If you like Revenge and Scandal, we think you'll enjoy... Now, I think amazon's a little crazy with all the suggestions on this one so this could take awhile. Or not. It depends how good you are at random guessing.

Ok, going a bit different: If you like Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel and Sabrina the Teenage Witch, you might like....

I did have to go back a couple of pages to get a Sabrina recommended one, but go ahead and give it a go. It's probably easier than I think it is.

I think Amazon likes to bunch up anything with female protagonists so I'm guessing this has a female lead. Angel and Buffy make me think of action/fighting. All three give me the sense of a high concept/genre show. The reboot thing is throwing me. So it has to be a show that is no longer on the air... I'm going to say

Charmed

• Love 1

On the one hand, I really want a reboot of Charmed because I'm missing a show like that in my life. On the other hand, I don't see a world where it would be good. What I really need is another show with prominent female characters that I don't end up kind of hating after 3 seasons. Can we make that happen?