Type keyword(s) to search

Gilmore Girls Elimination Game

• Start Topic

6 (because the santa burger IS pretty disgusting looking), 10 (because in retrospect, the whole thing is just 'ugh'), and 21 (because as much as I love DD and S/J, there are other moments of this ep that I love more)

1 minute ago, Kohola3 said:

I must jump in to say that while the Santaburger was really disgusting, I did like the sentiment behind it.

Same! I thought it was sweet because it's obvious he did it just to make her smile. :)

• Love 1

1) "Sorry, too late..." (Final scene from the Pilot in response to Luke's mock warning that Rory doesn't want to turn out like her mom)

2) Lorelai and Rory hug and commiserate over their terrible days (LFDAC) 

5) Luke makes Rory a special coffee cake for her birthday (RBP) 

7) Luke closes the diner immediately upon learning that Richard is ill and insists on driving Lorelai to the hospital (F&S)

8) Lorelai gently says that they don't have to change EVERYTHING about the diner after Luke reminisces about his dad (TDDR) 

10) Lorelai cradles Rory and orders pizza upon seeing that Rory is finally 'ready to wallow' (The Breakup, Pt 2) 

12) Rory helps Paris get ready for her date with Tristan, trying to boost her confidence (and sanity!) along the way 

13) Lorelai and Emily bond on the couch (Rory's Dance)

15) Luke brings hot drinks to the reenactors (L&W&S)

16) Lorelai gives Luke a new blue cap (F&S)

19) Rory asks if she can hug Richard while he's lying in a hospital bed (F&S)

23) Lorelai and Luke talk about Lorelai's love of snow. Luke shares memories of his dad.

24) Lorelai and Rory sit on the grass looking at the Dragonfly talking about opening the Inn.

26)  "Yes, Emily, you may go first" (F&S) 

...and the next round is open :) The good news is that we can now start voting against TWO, which I guess in theory makes this a tad less painful?! 

My votes: 10 and 13 (13 is sweet, but knowing what happens between Lorelai and Emily in this very same episode---and countless times after!---makes it a little less enjoyable for me now!) 

1) "Sorry, too late..." (Final scene from the Pilot in response to Luke's mock warning that Rory doesn't want to turn out like her mom)

7) Luke closes the diner immediately upon learning that Richard is ill and insists on driving Lorelai to the hospital (F&S)

8) Lorelai gently says that they don't have to change EVERYTHING about the diner after Luke reminisces about his dad (TDDR) 

12) Rory helps Paris get ready for her date with Tristan, trying to boost her confidence (and sanity!) along the way 

23) Lorelai and Luke talk about Lorelai's love of snow. Luke shares memories of his dad.

24) Lorelai and Rory sit on the grass looking at the Dragonfly talking about opening the Inn.

10 and 13 are gone, and the next round is open! 

My votes: 12 and 23 

4 hours ago, betterthisway said:

Someone has to bring me back to reality and remind me that voting out moments doesn't actually mean erasing them from the series! 

Ha ha, yes!

12 and 23

• Love 1

12 and 23 are gone, and we're down to our final 10! Just vote for the two that you can most handle eliminating :) 

You'll be missed, Kohola! 

16 and 24 will also be missed, as they've now been eliminated from our game :) The next round is open, and we're still voting against two!

My votes: 5 and 19