A-Tisket, A-Tasket
There's the Rub
Dead Uncles and Vegetables
Lorelai's Graduation Day
They Shoot Gilmores, Don't They?
Let the Games Begin
A Deep-Fried Korean Thanksgiving
Those Are Strings, Pinocchio

To be fair, at this point, ALL of the episodes are ones I love, or at least have favorite moments. It's getting super hard for me to pick, so it's just like - "I love this one, but I love that one more".

• Love 1

A Ticket , a Tasket and There's the Rub are gone are gone, keep voting against two:

(I'm not sure when ASF usually goes to voting for one--any ideas? Maybe when there're ten left?)

Pilot
Lorelai's First Day at Chilton
Rory's Birthday Parties
Forgiveness and Stuff
Double Date
The Bracebridge Dinner
Lorelai's Graduation Day
Let the Games Begin
A Deep-Fried Korean Thanksgiving

Eledgy, thank you so much for taking over and immediately distinguishing yourself as the best game runner ever :) Normally, I switch to voting against just one episode once we're down to five, but since this list was so long, you're absolutely right to shift to voting against one once we're down to 10! 

LMLD is gone and now LGD looks like it's about to follow?! I'm totally out of sync with most of you guys, but that's what makes this game interesting, right?! :) 

My votes: ADFKT and Forgiveness 

I'll go against Forgiveness as well (it's too melodramatic and heavyhanded for me!)

Ooops---lulu beat me to it, so ADFKT is out instead. 

Pilot
Rory's Birthday Parties
Forgiveness and Stuff
Double Date
The Bracebridge Dinner
Let the Games Begin

We're down to voting against just one. 

My vote: Forgiveness and Stuff 

So how close is our collective top 10 S1-S3 list to your own?! My own list would definitely include LMLD, Lorelai's Graduation Day, Lazy Hazy Crazy, and a few others I'm blanking out on :) It would also include fewer S1 episodes---only Double Date and possibly Rory's Birthday Parties would make the cut! 

Pilot
Rory's Birthday Parties
Double Date
The Bracebridge Dinner
Let the Games Begin

Forgiveness is gone, and the next round is open! 

My vote: Pilot (I like this episode a lot and think it's a great introduction to the show, but for me it's not an all-time classic like many of the others that remain...I'm not even sure it would have made my top 15-20 from these first three seasons!) 

As a huge S2 fan, it's kind of sad for me to see just one S2 episode remaining...and I'm not even sure Bracebridge is among my very favorites from that season :) I am, however, happily surprised that my beloved Let the Games Begin has survived this long! 

Pilot was my next choice as well. As a pilot, it is a great introduction to the show. As a stand alone episode, some of it is just a little too on the nose (as most pilots tend to be) for my liking. I am also sad to see so few Season 2 episodes, but I think that while it is the strongest season overall there are a lot of great stand out episodes in other seasons.

• Love 1

Rory's Birthday Parties
Double Date
The Bracebridge Dinner
Let the Games Begin

The Pilot is history, and we're down to eight! Just vote for the one you most want/least don't want eliminated...

My vote: Lorelais' First Day at Chilton---it will always have a lot of sentimental value for me and contains a few phenomenal scenes, but aspects of it kind of annoy me now, and that nonsense with Lorelai's outfit is such a ridiculous contrivance!