Type keyword(s) to search

Gilmore Girls Elimination Game

• Start Topic

2. Richard gets playful and frisky with Emily during the carriage ride (Bracebridge)
6. Richard bonds with Paris and gets increasingly psyched about their school project (Back in the Saddle Again)
7. Richard announces he's going into business for himself (Back in the Saddle Again)
8. Richard and Emily display a moment of pure pride as Lorelai crosses the stage to get her diploma (Lorelai's Graduation Day)
10. Richard admitting his new secretary is no "Margie", even though he really means she is no Lorelai  (Help Wanted)
11. Richard tells the funny story about being in Prague and surprises Emily with the retirement news. Bracebridge
13. Richard is worried about the fight he had with Rory. It was their first one and he did not care for it. -Hammers and Veils
17. Richard hands Lorelai an envelope after her graduation and tells her to do something fun with it. -Lorelai's Graduation Da
y

3 and 7 are gone, and the next round is open! We're still voting against two :) 

Ugh, sorry, 7 was already gone---I don't know why I still have it there. I'll post the revised list in a second. 

2. Richard gets playful and frisky with Emily during the carriage ride (Bracebridge)
6. Richard bonds with Paris and gets increasingly psyched about their school project (Back in the Saddle Again)
8. Richard and Emily display a moment of pure pride as Lorelai crosses the stage to get her diploma (Lorelai's Graduation Day)
10. Richard admitting his new secretary is no "Margie", even though he really means she is no Lorelai  (Help Wanted)
11. Richard tells the funny story about being in Prague and surprises Emily with the retirement news. Bracebridge
13. Richard is worried about the fight he had with Rory. It was their first one and he did not care for it. -Hammers and Veils
17. Richard hands Lorelai an envelope after her graduation and tells her to do something fun with it. -Lorelai's Graduation Day

I'll go against 11 and 17, which means those are history! We're down to voting against one. Let's see if I can update the list correctly this time, shall we?! 

My vote: 13 (Though I love it!) 

The voters have spoken, and 6 has been eliminated! We're down to our final four: 

I'll vote against 13 as well, so we're down to our final three:

Richard and Emily argue when Lorelai tells them that she is no longer with Christopher because Sherry is pregnant. (Lazy Hazy Crazy Days)

Richard and Rory escape to the kitchen for chocolates. He wants to take her on a tour of Yale. (Let the Games Begin)

Richard tells Rory and Lorelai how he was engaged to Pennilyn Lott but once he saw Emily in the blue dress he had no choice. (Let the Games Begin)

Richard tells the story of how he proposed to Emily. (Let the Games Begin)

Richard sets up a surprise meeting with the Dean of Admissions both Rory and Lorelai are upset by it. (Let the Games Begin)

The big fight at the Thanksgiving table about Rory applying to Yale (A Deep-fried Korean Thanksgiving)

Richard gets Chuck Berry records for his birthday. Trix shows up. (That'll Do Pig)

Richard and Emily look on proudly as Rory calls them her twin pillars at her graduation (Those Are Strings, Pinnochio)

Rory proposes terms to get a loan for Yale. Richard gives his counter offer. He tells her she has great deal making skills (Those are Strings ...)

Edited by lulu1960
  • Love 2