Type keyword(s) to search

Gilmore Girls Elimination Game

• Start Topic

I'll vote against 4 as well in order to move us along! The next round is open, and we can shift to voting against just ONE :) 

3. Rory, are you in any way malnourished or in need of some international relief organization to recruit a
celebrity to raise money on your account?
6. "I'm an autumn!" (Richard's realization at Rory's birthday party!)
9. Seeing how upset Emily is, a hospitalized Richard gently says "Yes Emily. You may go first." (Forgiveness and Stuff)
10. Richard defends Lorelai when Straub insults her (Christopher Returns)
11. Richard is quietly complicit in helping Lorelai sneak away from the painfully boring date Emily sprung on her (Star Crossed Lovers)
12. Richard proudly beams about Rory to him Golf Cronies. (Kill Me Now)
13, Rory reads the newspaper to Richard and then asks if she can hug him. (Forgiveness and Stuff)
14. Lorelai and Richard share a knowing look as he lays in his hospital bed. (Forgiveness and Stuff)

3. Rory, are you in any way malnourished or in need of some international relief organization to recruit a
9. Seeing how upset Emily is, a hospitalized Richard gently says "Yes Emily. You may go first." (Forgiveness and Stuff)
11. Richard is quietly complicit in helping Lorelai sneak away from the painfully boring date Emily sprung on her (Star Crossed Lovers)
13, Rory reads the newspaper to Richard and then asks if she can hug him. (Forgiveness and Stuff)
14. Lorelai and Richard share a knowing look as he lays in his hospital bed. (Forgiveness and Stuff)

12 is gone---and the next round is officially open :) We're still voting against just one! 

14 is gone, and the next round is open! We're still voting against just one :) 

13 is history, and we're down to our final five! 

My vote: 10 

3 is gone, and the next round is open! 

My vote: 10 

Our final three! Just vote for the one you can most easily part with. Meanwhile, feel free to start listing awesome S2 Richard moments as they pop to mind :) 

Edited by amensisterfriend

Our terrific two:

My vote: 11 

Ugh, this is such a hard choice! I love 9 because it is such a warm, tender moment between Emily and Richard, but 11 is one of the few moments we get to see Lorelai have genuine moment of lighthearted interaction with her father. Especially considering the events of the episode before this one, where she had that big fight with him. I just love 11 because it is a nice mix of funny and sweet.

My vote is 9, but I will be happy either way!

• Love 1