Type keyword(s) to search

Gilmore Girls Elimination Game

• Start Topic

I'll vote for 24 and 27, and those are now history. The next round is open! We're still voting against two :)

2. "Then you gotta go" powerful scene between Jess and Luke
4. Jess going in the lake
5. "I made sure she was okay."  "I know you did."  Jess and Luke after the accident in Teach Me Tonight
6. Jess and Paris argue about books and publications in There's the Rub
9. Luke asks Jess if he is a gigolo.
12. Jess and Mama Kim. "Baseball?" "Cricket."
17. Jess and Rory share their first kiss at the gas station
18. Jess tells Rory he loves her.
20. Jess looked up how far it is from Stars Hollow to Yale.  Rory is pleased.
23. Jess telling Luke that he doesn't even know Shane's last name. And the people he likes don't like him back. (One's Got Class ...)
25. Jess and Rory sitting on the bridge eating the picnic lunch from the bid-a-basket.
26. Jess helps Luke get ready for Liz's wedding -- choosing the tie and throwing out the TJ contaminated deodorant.
28. Rory and Jess wander around hot dog stands and record stores when she visits him in NYC (LGD)
29. Rory tells Jess through the bus window that she came because he didn't say goodbye (LGD)
31. The infamously awkward "Hi" "hi" hi" " hi" after Jess and Rory start dating (Let the Games Begin)
33. Jess keeps telling Luke that they can hold hands and skip when they go looking for apartments.
35. Rory and Jess kiss at Sookie's wedding

I'll go with 12 and 33, and those are now eliminated! The next round is open, and, yes, we're still voting against two :) 

5. "I made sure she was okay."  "I know you did."  Jess and Luke after the accident in Teach Me Tonight
9. Luke asks Jess if he is a gigolo.
23. Jess telling Luke that he doesn't even know Shane's last name. And the people he likes don't like him back. (One's Got Class ...)
25. Jess and Rory sitting on the bridge eating the picnic lunch from the bid-a-basket.
26. Jess helps Luke get ready for Liz's wedding -- choosing the tie and throwing out the TJ contaminated deodorant.
28. Rory and Jess wander around hot dog stands and record stores when she visits him in NYC (LGD)
29. Rory tells Jess through the bus window that she came because he didn't say goodbye (LGD)
31. The infamously awkward "Hi" "hi" hi" " hi" after Jess and Rory start dating (Let the Games Begin)

9 and 23 are gone, and the next round is open! 

My vote: 18 and 26 

20 (which was in my top four!) is gone and 31 (which isn't, but I still love it!) is history as well. The next round is open:

My votes: 18 and 26 

18 and 26 are gone, and the next round is open! We're still voting against two... 

28 and 28 are gone (editorial note: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ;)) I love those LGD scenes to a ridiculous degree :) This game has made me realize that I love a lot of Jess/Rory scenes even more than many of the Luke/Jess scenes that remain. The next round is open, and we can finally shift to voting against just ONE:

35 is gone, and the next round is open! 

My vote: 5