Type keyword(s) to search

Gilmore Girls Elimination Game

• Start Topic

"We should drink Zima and have sex every single night." NaILG

" I'm not bored because I'm six. I'm bored because you told me to pick you up at seven and it's eight thirty!" NaILG

"LORELAI: (sighs and takes the to go cup) So should we stop going to movies? LUKE: We should stop caring." Fight Face

"She remembers the plan." 21ITLN

" I'm never going to be okay with Christopher being in your life." Prodigal Daughter Returns

"Does this dress look good with a baby?" "I like the green one."  (Always a Godmother, Never a God.)

Luke on the roof with the frisbee. "I'm in the middle."  (Fight Face)

"Hole!" Luke wants to garrotte TJ. Lorelai calms him down. (Fight Face)

Lorelai tells Luke that she needs to shower at Babette. "Nothing big. Some of the guys saw me naked."  (UnGraduate)

Luke tells Lorelai about Paul Anka eating chocolate and Lorelai says she doesn't want to set a wedding date yet. (UnGraduate)

Luke and Lorelai relax in bed and talk about Harvey's Beach and eloping (Vineyard Valentine)

Luke and Lorelai sit at the kitchen table ordering uniforms for the soccer team. Paul Anka needs one too. (Balalaikas)

Luke tells Lorelai she is not a bad mother when Paul Anka is sick (Balalaikas)

Luke shows Lorelai the creepy bedroom furniture. (The Prodigal Daughter Returns)

Lorelai goes to the diner and tells Luke about all the wedding plans "June 3rd"  (The Perfect Dress)

Luke goes to Lorelai's house and he sees her in the wedding dress. (The Perfect Dress)

The ultimatum. Partings

Lorelai will make Luke happy if he does the list of errands. (You're Been Gilmored)

Lorelai wants Luke to do the stuff he likes. He feels banished to the woods (We've Got Magic to Do)

Lorelai tells Luke to go camping when he suggests going to Miss Patty's (We've Got Magic to Do)

1. "You can pull sausages out of me anytime." ---Luke tries to cheer Lorelai up after Rory's birthday party (21ITLN)

2. "We should drink Zima and have sex every single night." NaILG
3. " I'm not bored because I'm six. I'm bored because you told me to pick you up at seven and it's eight thirty!" NaILG
4. "LORELAI: (sighs and takes the to go cup) So should we stop going to movies? LUKE: We should stop caring." Fight Face
5. "She remembers the plan." 21ITLN
6. " I'm never going to be okay with Christopher being in your life." Prodigal Daughter Returns

7. I love you, and I'm going to marry you, and at our wedding, we are having lobster. Luke to Lorelai in Vineyard Valentine

8. "Does this dress look good with a baby?" "I like the green one."  (Always a Godmother, Never a God.)
9. Luke on the roof with the frisbee. "I'm in the middle."  (Fight Face)
10. "Hole!" Luke wants to garrotte TJ. Lorelai calms him down. (Fight Face)
11. Lorelai tells Luke that she needs to shower at Babette. "Nothing big. Some of the guys saw me naked."  (UnGraduate)
12. Luke tells Lorelai about Paul Anka eating chocolate and Lorelai says she doesn't want to set a wedding date yet. (UnGraduate)
13. Luke and Lorelai relax in bed and talk about Harvey's Beach and eloping (Vineyard Valentine)
14. Luke and Lorelai sit at the kitchen table ordering uniforms for the soccer team. Paul Anka needs one too. (Balalaikas)
15. Luke tells Lorelai she is not a bad mother when Paul Anka is sick (Balalaikas)
16. Luke shows Lorelai the creepy bedroom furniture. (The Prodigal Daughter Returns)
17. Lorelai goes to the diner and tells Luke about all the wedding plans "June 3rd"  (The Perfect Dress)
18. Luke goes to Lorelai's house and he sees her in the wedding dress. (The Perfect Dress)

19. Lorelai tries to get Luke to do the Hallowe'en skit (21)
20. Lorelai tries to break Luke's zen

21. The ultimatum. Partings
22. Lorelai will make Luke happy if he does the list of errands. (You're Been Gilmored)
23. Lorelai wants Luke to do the stuff he likes. He feels banished to the woods (We've Got Magic to Do)
24. Lorelai tells Luke to go camping when he suggests going to Miss Patty's (We've Got Magic to Do)

Looks like a complete list, so feel free to start voting against three! 

20. 21, 23 (they don't even kiss bye when he says he is going back to the woods)

Figured I'd add a couple more.

Luke and Lorelai say goodbye at his truck when he leaves to chaperone. "Your pancakes are better" (The Real Paul Anka)

Luke calls Lorelai a cartoon character when he is shopping with Lorelai (Super Cool Party People)

Luke thanks Lorelai for helping with the party and asks her to stay for the slumber party (Super Cool party People)

Luke and Lorelai are awkward when they wake up "I brushed my teeth in the shower." Cancelling wedding plans (Friday Night's Alright For Fighting)

Trying to get at least one from wach episode
  • Love 1

I can't bring myself to vote in this round either,Taryn---at least not until the later rounds! Too many of them depress me or remind me of why I can't love this couple no matter how hard I tried. I CAN, however, count up votes and add Lulu's suggestions :) 

1. "You can pull sausages out of me anytime." ---Luke tries to cheer Lorelai up after Rory's birthday party (21ITLN)
3. " I'm not bored because I'm six. I'm bored because you told me to pick you up at seven and it's eight thirty!" NaILG
4. "LORELAI: (sighs and takes the to go cup) So should we stop going to movies? LUKE: We should stop caring." Fight Face
6. " I'm never going to be okay with Christopher being in your life." Prodigal Daughter Returns
7. I love you, and I'm going to marry you, and at our wedding, we are having lobster. Luke to Lorelai in Vineyard Valentine
8. "Does this dress look good with a baby?" "I like the green one."  (Always a Godmother, Never a God.)
11. Lorelai tells Luke that she needs to shower at Babette. "Nothing big. Some of the guys saw me naked."  (UnGraduate)
12. Luke tells Lorelai about Paul Anka eating chocolate and Lorelai says she doesn't want to set a wedding date yet. (UnGraduate)
13. Luke and Lorelai relax in bed and talk about Harvey's Beach and eloping (Vineyard Valentine)
14. Luke and Lorelai sit at the kitchen table ordering uniforms for the soccer team. Paul Anka needs one too. (Balalaikas)
15. Luke tells Lorelai she is not a bad mother when Paul Anka is sick (Balalaikas)
16. Luke shows Lorelai the creepy bedroom furniture. (The Prodigal Daughter Returns)
18. Luke goes to Lorelai's house and he sees her in the wedding dress. (The Perfect Dress)
22. Lorelai will make Luke happy if he does the list of errands. (You're Been Gilmored)
24. Lorelai tells Luke to go camping when he suggests going to Miss Patty's (We've Got Magic to Do)

25. Luke and Lorelai say goodbye at his truck when he leaves to chaperone. "Your pancakes are better" (The Real Paul Anka)
26. Luke calls Lorelai a cartoon character when he is shopping with Lorelai (Super Cool Party People)
27. Luke thanks Lorelai for helping with the party and asks her to stay for the slumber party (Super Cool party People)
28. Luke and Lorelai are awkward when they wake up "I brushed my teeth in the shower." Cancelling wedding plans (Friday Night's Alright For Fighting)

17, 21 and 23 are gone (I actually think there are FAR worse moments here than 17 and 23, but that's just me!), and the next round is open. We're still voting against three! 

7. I love you, and I'm going to marry you, and at our wedding, we are having lobster. Luke to Lorelai in Vineyard Valentine
25. Luke and Lorelai say goodbye at his truck when he leaves to chaperone. "Your pancakes are better" (The Real Paul Anka)
27. Luke thanks Lorelai for helping with the party and asks her to stay for the slumber party (Super Cool party People)

3, 26 and 28 are gone, and the next round is open! We're still voting against three! 

6, 18 and 20 are gone, and the next round is open! We're still voting against three :) 

16, 24 and 27 are gone, and the next round is open. This is the last time we'll vote against three :) 

4, 22 and 25 are gone, and the next round is open. We're down to voting against two! 

11 and 12 are history, and the next round is open! We're still voting against two :) 

7 and 14 are gone, and the next round is open! We're still voting against two :) 

Edited by amensisterfriend