Type keyword(s) to search

Gilmore Girls Elimination Game

• Start Topic

1, 13, 18 are gone!  Continue to vote against three.

2.  Mrs Kim leaves the reception and says she's going to wear earplugs - "the good ones that expand in your ears" - so she can't hear whatever's going on down in the square. (I Get a Sidekick Out of You)

3.  Mrs Kim gave Lane wedding night advice - "Hopefully if you're lucky like me, you'll only have to do it once." (Sidekick)

4.  Lane has Mrs Kim over to the apartment she shares with Zach and Brian. "This, we'll clean up. Window will be fixed. Temporary fridge. You two are girls." (Last Week Fights...)

5.  Lane sneaks in and kisses Mrs. Kim while she sleeps.  (Afterboom)

6.  Dave Rygalski stops in to see Lane at the dance marathon and meets Mrs. Kim.  He eats an eggless egg salad sandwich.  "I hope he comes back.  He seemed hungry."  (TSG,DT?)

7.  Zach "proposes" to Lane under Mrs. Kim's watchful eye.  "All right, you two are now officially engaged. There is much for you to discuss, so I will leave you two alone. You have 15 minutes." (I'm OK, You're OK)

9.  Lane runs into Mrs. Kim after telling Zach she can't have sex until she's married.  "You're in my head!  Are you happy?  You are in my head!"  (So...Good Talk)

10.  Lane and Mrs. Kim share sake as Lane wallows over her breakup with Zach.  "Lane, it's been six weeks since you come home. You have grieved, and now we move on."  (The Perfect Dress)

11.  Mrs. Kim finds all of Lane's hidden loot.  Lane comes clean about the band and not wanting to go to Seventh Day Adventist College and thinks they can both be happy if she's not lying and sneaking around.  "Children do not make the rules. You may … move out and live like that somewhere else."  (In the Clamor & the Clangor)

12.  Lane runs into her mom after going to stay with Lorelai, and things are strained.  "Hello, Lane."  "Hello, Mrs. Kim."  (TISL)

15.  Mrs. Kim grills Lane about her homework. Lane is not taking Biology this year, because she took it last year.  "And that's it?  One year and you know all there is to know.  Tomorrow we look into private school."  (Run Away, Little Boy)

16.  Rory and Lane come in after school.  Mrs. Kim wants to know if any of the girls got pregnant and dropped out.  Lane says no, but Rory adds that Joanna Posner was glowing a little.  "Boys don't like funny girls."  (Pilot)

19.  The doctor puts Lane on bed rest.  Lane is disappointed because now she can't have her baby shower, and it was going to be her last chance to do anything not focused on the kids.  "She did everything for me. And...I'm...gonna be the same way."  Mrs. Kim tells Lorelai to figure something out so Lane can have her party.  (Will You Be My Lorelai Gilmore?)

20.  Lane tells her mom the band isn't working out and she thinks it's time to move back home.  Mrs. Kim organizes a tour, takes ten years off Zach's life and tells Gil not to wear his delivery outfit on stage.  "Prince made fifty-seven million take home last year. He didn’t swear, and he mentioned God. Catch up."  (AHINAH)

21.  Lane finds the Bible Dave "forgot" to take with him after playing hymns for Thanksgiving dinner.  Mrs. Kim allows Lane to carry it out to him.  "‘This Bible belongs to God, but is being used by Dave Rygalski.’  Go on."  (ADFKT)

23.  Mrs. Kim comes in to check on the girls and chases Jess away from the window.  "Baseball bat?"  "Cricket."  "Night."  (ATOPAF)

25.  Mrs. Kim checks the title of the "book" Rory is borrowing from Lane, which has a CD hidden inside.  "'Jane -- One woman's harrowing journey to God.' Good choice."  (ITCATC)

27.  At the Lunar New Year, after Lane refuses to help to chisel the pots, Mrs. Kim lectures Lane about being modern woman, paint on her nails, gel in her hair, not wearing her glasses.  Then to Lane's bemusement, Mrs. Kim and Zach bond over pictures of Lane as a little girl wearing glasses.  "She wore them in the first grade. She first girl in her class."  (Come Home)

28.  Mrs. Kim calls Lane in to fill out college applications.  "They’re all good religious programs, and I’ve already thrown out the ones that let boys and girls sit in the cafeteria together - the party schools."  (OGCATOOD)

29.  Mrs. Kim wonders why no one at the dinner said grace.  "I think they all do, Mama. Uh, silently." (to Babette) "Did you say silent grace?"  (Bracebridge Dinner)

30.  Mrs. Kim overhears Rory and Lane talking and demands to know who kissed Rory.  "The Lord, Mama."  "Oh.  Okay then."  (Kiss and Tell)

7, 16, and with my vote, 6 are gone!  (I wish I could love Dave like everyone else does.  He just seriously bugs me.)  Let's drop to voting against two.

2.  Mrs Kim leaves the reception and says she's going to wear earplugs - "the good ones that expand in your ears" - so she can't hear whatever's going on down in the square. (I Get a Sidekick Out of You)

3.  Mrs Kim gave Lane wedding night advice - "Hopefully if you're lucky like me, you'll only have to do it once." (Sidekick)

4.  Lane has Mrs Kim over to the apartment she shares with Zach and Brian. "This, we'll clean up. Window will be fixed. Temporary fridge. You two are girls." (Last Week Fights...)

9.  Lane runs into Mrs. Kim after telling Zach she can't have sex until she's married.  "You're in my head!  Are you happy?  You are in my head!"  (So...Good Talk)

10.  Lane and Mrs. Kim share sake as Lane wallows over her breakup with Zach.  "Lane, it's been six weeks since you come home. You have grieved, and now we move on."  (The Perfect Dress)

11.  Mrs. Kim finds all of Lane's hidden loot.  Lane comes clean about the band and not wanting to go to Seventh Day Adventist College and thinks they can both be happy if she's not lying and sneaking around.  "Children do not make the rules. You may … move out and live like that somewhere else."  (In the Clamor & the Clangor)

12.  Lane runs into her mom after going to stay with Lorelai, and things are strained.  "Hello, Lane."  "Hello, Mrs. Kim."  (TISL)

15.  Mrs. Kim grills Lane about her homework. Lane is not taking Biology this year, because she took it last year.  "And that's it?  One year and you know all there is to know.  Tomorrow we look into private school."  (Run Away, Little Boy)

19.  The doctor puts Lane on bed rest.  Lane is disappointed because now she can't have her baby shower, and it was going to be her last chance to do anything not focused on the kids.  "She did everything for me. And...I'm...gonna be the same way."  Mrs. Kim tells Lorelai to figure something out so Lane can have her party.  (Will You Be My Lorelai Gilmore?)

20.  Lane tells her mom the band isn't working out and she thinks it's time to move back home.  Mrs. Kim organizes a tour, takes ten years off Zach's life and tells Gil not to wear his delivery outfit on stage.  "Prince made fifty-seven million take home last year. He didn’t swear, and he mentioned God. Catch up."  (AHINAH)

21.  Lane finds the Bible Dave "forgot" to take with him after playing hymns for Thanksgiving dinner.  Mrs. Kim allows Lane to carry it out to him.  "‘This Bible belongs to God, but is being used by Dave Rygalski.’  Go on."  (ADFKT)

23.  Mrs. Kim comes in to check on the girls and chases Jess away from the window.  "Baseball bat?"  "Cricket."  "Night."  (ATOPAF)

25.  Mrs. Kim checks the title of the "book" Rory is borrowing from Lane, which has a CD hidden inside.  "'Jane -- One woman's harrowing journey to God.' Good choice."  (ITCATC)

27.  At the Lunar New Year, after Lane refuses to help to chisel the pots, Mrs. Kim lectures Lane about being modern woman, paint on her nails, gel in her hair, not wearing her glasses.  Then to Lane's bemusement, Mrs. Kim and Zach bond over pictures of Lane as a little girl wearing glasses.  "She wore them in the first grade. She first girl in her class."  (Come Home)

28.  Mrs. Kim calls Lane in to fill out college applications.  "They’re all good religious programs, and I’ve already thrown out the ones that let boys and girls sit in the cafeteria together - the party schools."  (OGCATOOD)

29.  Mrs. Kim wonders why no one at the dinner said grace.  "I think they all do, Mama. Uh, silently." (to Babette) "Did you say silent grace?"  (Bracebridge Dinner)

30.  Mrs. Kim overhears Rory and Lane talking and demands to know who kissed Rory.  "The Lord, Mama."  "Oh.  Okay then."  (Kiss and Tell)

10 and, with my vote, 25 are gone!  Still voting against two.

Mrs. Kim and her cricket bat have no time for Jess or the Lord's kisses.  23 and 30 both out!  Continue to vote against two.

Edited by Taryn74
Editing because not everything got bolded.

3 and 15 are goners!  Another round of voting against two.

12 and, with my vote, 21 are goners!  Let's vote against two again.