Type keyword(s) to search

Gilmore Girls Elimination Game

• Start Topic

6, 33, and 39 gone!  Still voting against three.

Lane scenes

1. Lane, Zach, and Brian all rent an apartment together. Lane is freaking out over everything they don't have (refrigerator, curtains, towels) but is touched when she realizes the boys left her an entire shelf for her CDs and things and tearily tells them it's all going to work out.  "Listen, we set aside a shelf for you in the john, too. You don't need to hug us for that."  (Scene in a Mall)

3. Zach comes to the diner while Lane is working and proposes.  She tries to hand the toaster to a customer.  (Bridesmaids Revisited)

5. Lane tells Zach they can't have sex unless they're married and then runs into Mrs. Kim.  "You’re in my head! Are you happy? You are in my head!"  (So...Good Talk)

7. Lane asks Rory to be 'the Lorelai Gilmore' for her kids.  "Listen...here's the thing. Um...my kids are gonna need that, too -- you know, when they're hiding Bibles and they can't stand me."  (WYBMLG)

8. Lane is over while Rory gets ready for school. "Where does your mother think you are?" "Oh, on a park bench contemplating the reunification of the two Koreas." "Not here, skanking to Rancid?" (Cinnamon's Wake)

9. Lane realizes why she's jealous of the girls Zach keeps bringing over.  "I like you, Zach. I like you as more than a bandmate and more than a friend. I like you. I have liked you for some time now, and I don't think this feeling is going to go away. I just thought you should know. Here's your beer."  (TaTT)

10. Lane meets Dave after a town meeting and takes off the Dead Kennedys t-shirt she was wearing over her Mama Kim approved clothing.  "Trust God - is that a band?"  "No, my life."  (Application Anxiety)

11. Lane realizes how much she misses her home after she sees Kyon being Lane 2.0 and sneaks in to give her sleeping mother a kiss.  (Afterboom)

12. Lane keeps calling Dave and hanging up when he answers, confusing Dean.  "I'm gonna love him forever and he's never gonna know."  "He would if you coughed."  Rory reassures Lane that it doesn't sound like Dave has a girl over, Dean offers that maybe she's a Who fan.  (TSGDT)

14. Lane confronts Kyon.  “You don't have to feel sorry for Mrs. Kim! Mrs. Kim is fine! And give me back my sweater, and my second-least-favorite scarf!”  (Afterboom)

16. Lane takes the band to the Lunar New Year celebration.  "Are we early? I don’t hear anything."  “That’s the sound of a couple dozen Christian Koreans partying down.”  (Come Home)

21. Lane dyes her hair purple...for a few minutes.  "The smell of bleach is the smell of freedom!"  (OGCATOOD)

22. Lane tells Mrs. Kim about Henry, a good Korean boy who goes to church and is going to be a doctor, only it's too late now because she was stupid and tried to hide him. "Maybe we can call his mother."  (ATAT)

24. Lane has figured out a compromise between living at home and living the way she wants - at least she thinks she has.  "Children do not make the rules.  You may . . . move out, and live like that somewhere else."  (ITCATC)

25. Mrs. Kim covers all the windows and doors and breaks into a hidden stash of sake. She talks to Lane about her breakup with Zach. "You have grieved, now we move on." (TPD)

26. Lane is convinced her parents are sending her to Korea forever. She drops off a Lane Kim Retrieval Kit with Rory.  "It contains the phone number of my cousins in Korea, a map of the house I'll be staying at, a picture of me now, and a mock-up of me in 6 months."  (Hammers & Veils)

29.  Lane misunderstands the gift Mrs. Kim wants to send Dave after he's moved to California.  "You told me when I was like six that this was my special marriage jug that you were gonna keep on a special high shelf for the boy I'm going to marry." "This thing?"  (Die, Jerk)

30.  Lane and Rory talk about Dean, Jess, Bad Boys, and Accountants.  Lane pulls out the Pringles she had hidden under the floorboards.  "Boys will eat everything. I bought vanilla-almond body lotion the other day -- " "No." "On chips. Mine, by the way."  (R&R)

31.  Lane asks Rory and Lorelai to hang onto the Henry basket for the picnic while her cousin David bids on the decoy basket her mom packed.  "I went by Gianelli’s and stopped in and picked up a couple of meatball heroes and some chips. I also packed a change of clothes, makeup, makeup remover, and three temporary tattoos."  (ATAT)

34.  Lane needs advice on Zach's lack of reaction to her liking him.  "Rory, listen, I like you, and I want to be more than just friends with you." "What!?"  "See, you reacted!"  (Pippi Virgin)

35.  Lane and Rory con their way into going to the movies with Dean and Todd.  Todd may not be Lane's soulmate after all.  "You don't know what's on your shirt?"  (Double Date)

36.  Lane and Zach have their wedding reception in the town square.  Zach won't change out of his Korean robe.  Mrs. Kim has earplugs, the good kind which expand in your ear.  Kirk has Yummy Bartenders.  Lane's dress has a tear-away skirt.  "Yes! My wife's got legs!"  (Sidekick)

37.  Rory stops in to visit with Lane before going home after school.  Mrs. Kim doesn't hate Rory, she just doesn't trust unmarried women.  Rory points out that Lane is unmarried.  "I'm hayriding with a future proctologist. I have potential."  (Pilot)

38.  Lane "finds" Dave's Bible that he "forgot" after Thanksgiving dinner and offers to run it out to him before he leaves.  "Wait!  'This Bible belongs to God, but is being used by Dave Rygalski.'  Go on."  (ADFKT)

40.  Lane makes excuses for why Young Chui has not "broken up" with her yet.  She realizes it's because he's fallen in love with her.  "That stupid boy's fallen in love with me!" "It's not stupid. You're a catch." "But not his catch, I'm Dave's catch. I've already been caught."  (ATOPAF)

3, 8, 24 gone!  Still three.

Lane scenes

1. Lane, Zach, and Brian all rent an apartment together. Lane is freaking out over everything they don't have (refrigerator, curtains, towels) but is touched when she realizes the boys left her an entire shelf for her CDs and things and tearily tells them it's all going to work out.  "Listen, we set aside a shelf for you in the john, too. You don't need to hug us for that."  (Scene in a Mall)

5. Lane tells Zach they can't have sex unless they're married and then runs into Mrs. Kim.  "You’re in my head! Are you happy? You are in my head!"  (So...Good Talk)

7. Lane asks Rory to be 'the Lorelai Gilmore' for her kids.  "Listen...here's the thing. Um...my kids are gonna need that, too -- you know, when they're hiding Bibles and they can't stand me."  (WYBMLG)

9. Lane realizes why she's jealous of the girls Zach keeps bringing over.  "I like you, Zach. I like you as more than a bandmate and more than a friend. I like you. I have liked you for some time now, and I don't think this feeling is going to go away. I just thought you should know. Here's your beer."  (TaTT)

10. Lane meets Dave after a town meeting and takes off the Dead Kennedys t-shirt she was wearing over her Mama Kim approved clothing.  "Trust God - is that a band?"  "No, my life."  (Application Anxiety)

11. Lane realizes how much she misses her home after she sees Kyon being Lane 2.0 and sneaks in to give her sleeping mother a kiss.  (Afterboom)

12. Lane keeps calling Dave and hanging up when he answers, confusing Dean.  "I'm gonna love him forever and he's never gonna know."  "He would if you coughed."  Rory reassures Lane that it doesn't sound like Dave has a girl over, Dean offers that maybe she's a Who fan.  (TSGDT)

14. Lane confronts Kyon.  “You don't have to feel sorry for Mrs. Kim! Mrs. Kim is fine! And give me back my sweater, and my second-least-favorite scarf!”  (Afterboom)

16. Lane takes the band to the Lunar New Year celebration.  "Are we early? I don’t hear anything."  “That’s the sound of a couple dozen Christian Koreans partying down.”  (Come Home)

21. Lane dyes her hair purple...for a few minutes.  "The smell of bleach is the smell of freedom!"  (OGCATOOD)

22. Lane tells Mrs. Kim about Henry, a good Korean boy who goes to church and is going to be a doctor, only it's too late now because she was stupid and tried to hide him. "Maybe we can call his mother."  (ATAT)

25. Mrs. Kim covers all the windows and doors and breaks into a hidden stash of sake. She talks to Lane about her breakup with Zach. "You have grieved, now we move on." (TPD)

26. Lane is convinced her parents are sending her to Korea forever. She drops off a Lane Kim Retrieval Kit with Rory.  "It contains the phone number of my cousins in Korea, a map of the house I'll be staying at, a picture of me now, and a mock-up of me in 6 months."  (Hammers & Veils)

29.  Lane misunderstands the gift Mrs. Kim wants to send Dave after he's moved to California.  "You told me when I was like six that this was my special marriage jug that you were gonna keep on a special high shelf for the boy I'm going to marry." "This thing?"  (Die, Jerk)

30.  Lane and Rory talk about Dean, Jess, Bad Boys, and Accountants.  Lane pulls out the Pringles she had hidden under the floorboards.  "Boys will eat everything. I bought vanilla-almond body lotion the other day -- " "No." "On chips. Mine, by the way."  (R&R)

31.  Lane asks Rory and Lorelai to hang onto the Henry basket for the picnic while her cousin David bids on the decoy basket her mom packed.  "I went by Gianelli’s and stopped in and picked up a couple of meatball heroes and some chips. I also packed a change of clothes, makeup, makeup remover, and three temporary tattoos."  (ATAT)

34.  Lane needs advice on Zach's lack of reaction to her liking him.  "Rory, listen, I like you, and I want to be more than just friends with you." "What!?"  "See, you reacted!"  (Pippi Virgin)

35.  Lane and Rory con their way into going to the movies with Dean and Todd.  Todd may not be Lane's soulmate after all.  "You don't know what's on your shirt?"  (Double Date)

36.  Lane and Zach have their wedding reception in the town square.  Zach won't change out of his Korean robe.  Mrs. Kim has earplugs, the good kind which expand in your ear.  Kirk has Yummy Bartenders.  Lane's dress has a tear-away skirt.  "Yes! My wife's got legs!"  (Sidekick)

37.  Rory stops in to visit with Lane before going home after school.  Mrs. Kim doesn't hate Rory, she just doesn't trust unmarried women.  Rory points out that Lane is unmarried.  "I'm hayriding with a future proctologist. I have potential."  (Pilot)

38.  Lane "finds" Dave's Bible that he "forgot" after Thanksgiving dinner and offers to run it out to him before he leaves.  "Wait!  'This Bible belongs to God, but is being used by Dave Rygalski.'  Go on."  (ADFKT)

40.  Lane makes excuses for why Young Chui has not "broken up" with her yet.  She realizes it's because he's fallen in love with her.  "That stupid boy's fallen in love with me!" "It's not stupid. You're a catch." "But not his catch, I'm Dave's catch. I've already been caught."  (ATOPAF)

36, 37, and 40 gone!  Still three.

Lane scenes

12, 22, 35 gone.  Let's drop to voting against two.

Lane scenes

20 hours ago, elang4 said:

Sorry I’ve been awol. Have recently started a new job so have been really busy!

Hope it was a good change for you!

14 and 34 gone!  Voting against two.

Lane scenes

9, 29 out!  Still two.

Lane scenes

10, 16 gone.  Still voting against two.

Lane scenes

31, 38.  Voting against two one more time.

Lane scenes