Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E14: Heavy is the Head

Artsda

I never let a conversation mentioning Peter Dinklage go by without adding he is one of the most mesmerizing and sexiest actors working today. One of his most accessible movies is Elf (with Will Ferrell) - he played author Miles Finch. First movie I ever saw him in; he just about took my breath away.

• Love 2
On ‎3‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 6:13 PM, Miss Dee said:

I never let a conversation mentioning Peter Dinklage go by without adding he is one of the most mesmerizing and sexiest actors working today. One of his most accessible movies is Elf (with Will Ferrell) - he played author Miles Finch. First movie I ever saw him in; he just about took my breath away.

He is one of the best actors in the business, period.  I too love him in Elf.  And he is so perfect in Game of Thrones.  He is my favorite character and actor on the show. 

Edited by DrSpaceman73
  • Love 1
On 2/23/2017 at 3:57 PM, chitowngirl said:

I don't watch Game ofThrones, but in Manny's defense, the last episode was 8 months ago. I don't think the spoiler rule applies!

Even I, who have never seen an episode of GoT, knew about that from "the air."

• Love 1

I recently re-watched this on USA and was wondering what ever happened to Dunphy Tower. As funny as this show can be, they are horrible at continuity. They'll begin a story arc and continue it for a few episodes and then act like it never happened. Sometimes you think they're going somewhere with a storyline and then it's just left hanging never to be revisited. I know it's a sitcom and doesn't need to be all tied together with story arcs as complexly as Breaking Bad but it seems like they're just throwing stuff at the wall.

• Love 4
On 11/30/2018 at 11:42 PM, Aryanna said:

I recently re-watched this on USA and was wondering what ever happened to Dunphy Tower. As funny as this show can be, they are horrible at continuity. They'll begin a story arc and continue it for a few episodes and then act like it never happened. Sometimes you think they're going somewhere with a storyline and then it's just left hanging never to be revisited. I know it's a sitcom and doesn't need to be all tied together with story arcs as complexly as Breaking Bad but it seems like they're just throwing stuff at the wall.

Lol, totally forgot about Dunphy Tower. However, since it ended up being just a parking lot, I guess it’s plausible that they’d just be collecting revenue and not actually have to go there. 

Phil’s magic shop, OTOH, actually would need to be run, so there’s another storyline introduced and dropped. The fact that Claire just bought Phil a likely failing business (there’s no way a brick and mortar magic shop gets enough foot traffic to be profitable) makes this past episode’s “Haley and Dylan move into a dump” storyline even dumber. They can afford to buy an entire business without even consulting one another, but their kid wouldn’t get any support?