Type keyword(s) to search

The OA: Part II - Speculation and Anticipation

I think the announcement of a second season confirms a different perspective on this show for me.

If she made it all up out of books because she was crazy and then died, there's really no more story to tell.

The fact that they're confirmed to be doing a second season supports the interpretation that at least some if not most of what she said is true, even if parts of it may not have been depicted perfectly literally. 

Bring on season two!

• Love 7
On 9/2/2017 at 3:50 PM, Kareny said:

I think the announcement of a second season confirms a different perspective on this show for me.

If she made it all up out of books because she was crazy and then died, there's really no more story to tell.

The fact that they're confirmed to be doing a second season supports the interpretation that at least some if not most of what she said is true, even if parts of it may not have been depicted perfectly literally. 

Bring on season two!

Thats why im excited for a second season. Because this story can either really evolve into something smart or just get dragged until the end with zero answers to anything.

• Love 1

I was reminded of this show when I saw Jason Isaacs tweet that he had finished filming season 2 the other day. According to Digital Spy, "we might get new episodes by the end of the year, or early 2019 at the latest."

I didn't love the show, but I found it compelling for the most part and am curious to see where they go in season 2.

• Love 1

I watched the first season  over a year ago. I should watch it again.

The first season was not bad I am good with a second season.  It does feel like its been awhile though.  Honest a few times it seemed like the second season was not happening.  I do noticed tweets and posts from the cast about S2. 

On 5/26/2018 at 10:16 PM, ShadowHunter said:

I watched the first season  over a year ago. I should watch it again.

The first season was not bad I am good with a second season.  It does feel like its been awhile though.  Honest a few times it seemed like the second season was not happening.  I do noticed tweets and posts from the cast about S2. 

I know how you feel. It seems like ages since I last saw this and I don’t think that it does these series any favors to have such long periods between seasons. A rewatch is almost a must just to remember all the characters and situations. I wonder why this is taking so long. The end of 2018 possibility 2019? Whatever could be so difficult in editing and post production? 

According to an article out yesterday, Netflix hasn't announced a season 2 start date yet, but the execs are happy with what they've seen of it so far and the creators envision the story playing out over 5 seasons. Based on what I've seen in online discussions, a lot of people lost interest during the course of season 1 (especially at what happened in the last episode), so I'll be surprised if they make it that far. But I never thought they'd get a second season, so what do I know?

I'm still looking forward to it. I can't believe it's been two years (almost) since it came on. I wasn't in the mood for the holidays, my sister was going home the next day, after visiting and being stuck here  due to snow, and I found this the night before she left. We watched the first episode together, and part of it - when the snow started falling - just had me feeling more in the mood for the holidays. For a little while. That little bit of magic in her story.

On 7/30/2018 at 8:29 PM, krankydoodle said:

According to an article out yesterday, Netflix hasn't announced a season 2 start date yet, but the execs are happy with what they've seen of it so far and the creators envision the story playing out over 5 seasons. Based on what I've seen in online discussions, a lot of people lost interest during the course of season 1 (especially at what happened in the last episode), so I'll be surprised if they make it that far. But I never thought they'd get a second season, so what do I know?

I can't imagine how they would stretch this to 5 seasons, but I'm in for a second season if they clear up some of questions from the last episode. 

• Love 1