Type keyword(s) to search

Watch Late Night's Amber Ruffin Read And Annotate Donald Trump's Disastrous Speech Kicking Off Black History Month

When I first saw the transcript of the speech yesterday, I said: someone needs to read this out loud for an audience, preferably an African-American. I'm totally part of the collective unconscious.

• Love 1

I watched this on YouTube this morning and was scrolling the comments, which is usually a bad idea but this time the top like 20 comments were all supportive of the video.  Admittedly, I didn't go into the responses to see if the Drumphers came out with their angry troll hate but I was happy to see that the immediate response was like, "yeah, that was some bullshit."

I can't understand how his staff -- does he even have speechwriters?? -- could let him say any of that. It's so random, ridiculous, clueless and insulting.

But I guess if he tried to read something truly dignified and respectful of Black History Month, he'd probably spontaneously burst into flames.

• Love 1

I can't understand how his staff -- does he even have speechwriters?? -- could let him say any of that. It's so random, ridiculous, clueless and insulting.

But I guess if he tried to read something truly dignified and respectful of Black History Month, he'd probably spontaneously burst into flames.

Rejected campaign sign:

Trump 2016: Random, Ridiculous, Clueless and Insulting

• Love 4