Type keyword(s) to search

Fan Music Videos and Art

• Start Topic

I made a Chad & Gabi video and decided to make a thread for people to share fan created videos, art, gifs, etc... they like.   I'm very shocked I made this video cause I really wasn't a fan of Gabi through her stalker phase and she came off as an idiot the whole time she was with Nick.    Yet I've gotten past that.  The chemistry between her and Chad is pulling at me. 

My Valentine - Chad & Gabi

...so I got a little theme going here....

I was trying to find vids about the original Ericole pairing, but stumbled on these.

Oh BTW Method, that was horrifying and also very impressive! Great lip syncing, disturbing Marlena...

Edited by DisneyBoy

Talking about Josh Taylor's other role of Chris Kositchek in the Bitterness thread, as I recalled he once dated Kayla (and being glad Mary Beth Evans plays her now since the different dynamic with Catherine Mary Stewart would be both confusing and icky).

And was surprised to see a bit of her Kayla on YouTube. Here is then-nurse Kayla trying to keep the peace between her dad, Shawn, and hotheaded brother, Bo.

From 1983:

• Love 1
On 8/19/2020 at 1:21 AM, DisneyBoy said:

I don't have high hopes for the show lately, but still...

I always liked them, but my theater loving nerd self absolutely adored Kyle Lowder's Brady and Chloe. A good love triangle is one where there's valid chemistry with both choices. 

• Love 1
15 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

How did the theatre-loving factor in?

I love that Brady comforted Chloe in her humiliation of having nude photos leaked to the internet by singing The Sound of Music. 

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Love 1
(edited)

I just learned that EJ and Will were shipped and I find that hysterical. 

You know, the actor formerly known as James Scott had such insanely good charisma. God, I miss it. It's a shame The Whisper Within had to quit acting.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

I remember seeing some clip years ago of Will helping EJ with his campaign or something...and the subtext was crystal clear. The actors were smirking, eyeing each other...the whole deal. It was obvious.

I had to laugh. Especially since Will was technically older than EJ....but here he was, as some kind of sexy stepdad 😄

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Chandler and Original Chad did a "Chill" video and it was pretty hysterical.

I'm telling you, this show should have had a bisexual Chad storyline. I get the vibe Billy Flynn would be down for that, especially when Zach Tinker was on as  Sonny. I kept waiting for those two to kiss. LOL

• Like 2