Type keyword(s) to search

In The Sights: Unspoiled Speculation

My bit of unspoiled prediction:  Everyone will get caught.

There will not be any winners.  The closest might be David and Emily, because they're the focus team (there is a reason they're the center of the grid of team photos.)  But they won't succeed.

If anyone does succeed, it will be David and Emily (again, focus team), and be because of a strict interpretation of the rules.  They'll still get caught, but it'll be a few minutes after 673 hours have passed since they were tagged in.  (28 days x 24 hours + the 1 hour prep time).

• Love 3

The more I think about it, the less I believe in the calendar blotter of Emily's. I think that it's either a trick of David & Emily like their friend renting the car, or it's something the show invented to cover up the fact that they're getting their information in a way we don't know about. I mean seriously, who still uses a calendar blotter, & who would write their entire schedule on it if they're going on the run? 

• Love 2
On 2/9/2017 at 0:38 PM, GaT said:

The more I think about it, the less I believe in the calendar blotter of Emily's. I think that it's either a trick of David & Emily like their friend renting the car, or it's something the show invented to cover up the fact that they're getting their information in a way we don't know about. I mean seriously, who still uses a calendar blotter, & who would write their entire schedule on it if they're going on the run? 

Not to mention - after the first couple of inexplicable near-misses, you'd have to figure the couple would deduce their original schedule had gotten compromised somehow, and work up an alternate plan.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Not to mention - after the first couple of inexplicable near-misses, you'd have to figure the couple would deduce their original schedule had gotten compromised somehow, and work up an alternate plan.

Unless not being able to is one of the rules they aren't telling us about.

• Love 1
On 2/10/2017 at 10:21 PM, GaT said:

Unless not being able to is one of the rules they aren't telling us about.

Of the many rules we don't hear about, I doubt that one of them is that the teams aren't allowed to change their plans once the game has begun.  Some of the teams don't really appear to have had a plan, and forcing players to walk into a trap they know is there doesn't exactly make for good TV.

My predictions:

Next week, Stephen & English are captured due to contact with a family member who is under surveillance, and Lee & Hilmar win the game without the hunters ever coming close to finding them.

In the last episode, David & Emiley win (hunch since they have been the most heavily featured team all along) and Aarif & Immad are sadly captured near the end of the 28 days.

On 2/16/2017 at 8:52 AM, teo47 said:

In the last episode, David & Emiley win (hunch since they have been the most heavily featured team all along) and Aarif & Immad are sadly captured near the end of the 28 days.

I would LOVE it if this was reversed.  Nothing against David & Emily (in fact, I wouldn't mind them winning as well), but I have really enjoyed Aarif & Immad and hope they can make it all the way to the end.