Type keyword(s) to search

CBB19 (2017): PREPARE YOURSELVES

The only upside is that James Jordan is part of this.  I loved him in his season, and he's always been one of my favorite pros on Strictly Come Dancing.  I'm just surprised that he agreed to do it after being separated from his wife Ola while she did I'm a Celebrity.

I have to admit, somehow they've managed to simultaneously raise and lower the bar at the same time. Getting back some of the most disgusting housemates ever (James is just as bad as Speidi IMO, and while Jasmine is very entertaining, she's also kind of disgusting), but at the same time pulling some crazy ass casting shit, what with getting Ray J, this freak/grade Z reality star who was on the little watched US X-Factor and annoyed Whitney Houston, that mother and son pairing, and a freaking Game of Thrones actor.

Gotta say, just in the first episode and a half (I always fall behind) I really despise this Stacy woman. What a total freakshow. She's actually probably right about Spencer coming over just to play games with her, but even so her level of whining is epically annoying.

EDIT - Okay, caught up on episodes. Yuck. Jedward. SO annoying. So so so so annoying,

Edited by Kromm
  • Love 1

Kim Woodburn's cameo is easily the best part of BB12 (Channel 5's first full civilian season), so I'm delighted that she's finally been roped in for a celebrity season. Though I'm sure it was because she was a cheap, easily available replacement for the quitters.

Also Austin sucks, but that was a really shitty way to go out.

• Love 1

I'm not sure whom I find to be more annoying:  Chloe (people who think they have to be "on" all the time get on my last nerve after about ten seconds) or Kim (bossy old busybody who has to stick her nose into everyone else's business and can't resist giving her unsolicited opinion on everything.  I was so glad to see that James Jordan wouldn't put up with her crap for a nanosecond, and I loved watching him put the old bat in her place!).  Can't we make them a double eviction as soon as they're eligible to be nominated?  Pretty please?

Edited by legaleagle53

The 3 newbies are awful and take away from the overall enjoyment of this car crash. 

Everyone is so on edge right now except for maybe James C who I can only assume is there as part of some sort of self experiment. 

I'm waiting for a showdown between Callum and James J next.

I've never hated Jedward, to be honest. Yes, they're annoying little shits, but I feel like this is also just them being themselves, instead of people like Bear and James Jordan playing the role of The Wind-Up Merchant as part of a sociopathic desire for votes. Like there are people who bug and people who suck, and Jedward don't suck.

I have to say I found Nicolas whole reaction to Speidi picking on her to be pathetic. Like stop crying and apologising you did nothing wrong. It was obvious they were just looking for a weaker target since James C couldn't give a crap what they think of him.

On 1/23/2017 at 5:01 PM, SnideAsides said:

I've never hated Jedward, to be honest. Yes, they're annoying little shits, but I feel like this is also just them being themselves, instead of people like Bear and James Jordan playing the role of The Wind-Up Merchant as part of a sociopathic desire for votes. Like there are people who bug and people who suck, and Jedward don't suck.

James Jordan is the only reason I watched this particular series.  Once he was out, I was out.  Somebody had to put Kim in her place!

1 hour ago, Chas411 said:

I'd love to see Jedward, Colleen and James C as the final three.

Two annoyances and one lump who is about as exciting as watching paint dry.  You can have them.

On 2/1/2017 at 3:20 AM, Chas411 said:

Im delighted Jessica is gone. Such an unlikeable attention seeking twat. I'd love to see Jedward, Colleen and James C as the final three.

I'm with you on two out of three.  I'd probably swap out Colleen with Kim.  I think it is down to Kim and James C.

ETA:

And I was totally off.

Edited by CyberJawa1986