Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E18: Hazardous To Your Health

• Start Topic

On 12/5/2016 at 0:22 PM, benteen said:

I remember this episode pretty well.

The funny thing is is that Dylan "saves" his sister and immediately sends her over to Iris, who is already proven to be an absolute failure as a mother/guardian. 

Right? I hate it when TV writers do this shit; add a character to create conflict and then send them to Mandyvillle when the conflict resolves. Dylan is her next of kin, an adult, and a millionaire! There is no reason, other then being a lazy ass, that he couldn't take care of her. And why would he get to decide anyway? Suzanne is stil her mother even in jail. Wouldn't Dylan have to actually do something (like go to court) to become Erica's guardian? Of course then we would have to suffer through more Erica...so yeah, ship her off to Hawaii.

• Love 1
23 hours ago, Sarah D. Bunting said:

She also kisses like she's trying to get a mushy pea through a cocktail straw.

We need to have a worst-kisser contest for this show- kind of like March Madness brackets.  I think Donna and Brandon would be in the finals.  Tori looks like she never believes in the stage kiss and just freaking goes to town. 

On 12/7/2016 at 1:13 AM, SoupThrower said:

To be fair. Kevin and Suzanne would have known Donna and Kelly especially Kelly. The only characters that could have been used would have been like David, Clare and Steve. 

I think Suzanne knew David & Steve, IIRC, Dylan got her a job at Peach Pit.  I don't think Claire was in the picture yet when Susanne was a PP waitress, she was still wild,  out of control high schooler.  Another storyline...graduated from HS early, started college as a 2nd year college student,  ironically, moved in to the beach apartment, became another self righteous member of 'The Gang'.

On 12/8/2016 at 4:27 PM, Halo said:

I had really stopped watching by the time Erica comes back as a hooker--I was a poor 20-something with 3 jobs and no cable, who read Danny Drennan's recaps online in the library--so I don't really remember how that came about. Was Iris as bad a foster mom as I imagine? Did Erica run away from Hawaii and end up on the streets? Was she still intellectually slow when she came back all aged-up? I can't wait to find out. 

The fact that Kelly ever recognized Erica as a prostitute on the LA street is so unbelievable.  Last she saw her, she was a freckled face adolescent, I think she was around 12-13 years old based on the episode when Dylan tried to teach her to swim.  The 17 year old hooker looked nothing like Erica. From what I remember, Erica did not like Kelly.  I do not think paternity was ever proven, Dylan just took Suzanne's word.  

Valerie & Jonsey, were suppose to be newlyweds.  This was actually one of my favorite Valerie episodes.  

I just started watching BH 90210 on POP recently. They are in the college years, the  Walsh's just moved, allowing their BH home to be turned into KEG BH

• Love 2

I hated how Kelly and Brandon were freshmen in college and Kelly said to Brandon “ be careful , she’s still in high school .” She was 1 grade/ year younger than them and they made it seem like it was a 5 year difference ... and I’m sure Clare would go from being such a wild child , bad girl , manipulator to the Clare she became a few months ? Later , which was ms. Perfect can’t do any wrong . 

• Love 1
On 1/19/2019 at 2:10 PM, alegtostandon said:

I do not think paternity was ever proven, Dylan just took Suzanne's word.  

Valerie & Jonesy, were suppose to be newlyweds.  This was actually one of my favorite Valerie episodes. 

You're right. They never followed through with whether Erica was Dylan's half-sister. He accepted that she was. However, I always felt like that was part of Suzanne's ruse. 

I loved the rapport between Valerie and Jonesy.

• Love 2
21 hours ago, Surrealist said:

You're right. They never followed through with whether Erica was Dylan's half-sister. He accepted that she was. However, I always felt like that was part of Suzanne's ruse. 

I loved the rapport between Valerie and Jonesy.

I thought it was part of the ruse too. 

I have no idea how I found these books Amazon, they are BH 90210  'Snide Episode Recaps' .  Each season is a book.  Since I'm watching the show on POP now & they are on season 6, I thought I'd start the books with season 5.  They are hilarious, I feel like they were written by one of us!

• Love 2

I think she really was his half-sister because even when Suzanne was talking to Jonesy when she didn't know he knew Dylan, she mentioned something about Jack being her ex and something about Erica looking like him. It's vague but I think it was mentioned that she was. I loved that whole story line. 

• Love 1