Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E13: The Siege of Murphytown

Episode Description:

From TV.com

Warren leads an attack on Murphytown and finally faces off with Murphy.

From Syfy Web site

It's Warren's human team vs. Murphy's Zombie army with the fate of humanity at stake.

Edited by ottoDbusdriver

That was a pretty decent episode -- the biggest WTF is how are Red and 5K alive ?  Let alone how did they manage to track 10K to Spokane in order to arrive just in time to save him ?   How ?  I know 'The Man' was able to follow them because he has the resources of Zona and a satphone, but how did Red and 5K get from Illinois to Washington State ?

At least 10K appears to be back to normal.

As long as you gloss over the fact that that plane would never make it from Camp Northern Light to Spokane on a single tank of gas, it was nice to see Citizen Z finally hook up with the group.

And Citizen is going to be a dad !!

I thought it was funny when Kaya was asking Roberta if she had heard of 'Kaya in the Skya', and Warren had no idea what she was talking about.

Looks like the members of the Red Hand are pretty much done for.

And looks like we're in for a road trip to Zona to go after Lucy -- at least Murphy and Warren have made a truce and are now working together.  Let's hope sun Mei has success constructing a cure.

And while we didn't get any Doc in this episode, we did get Addie following the trail of Z markers showing Lucy's path.

• Love 2

Aw, Citizen Z is gonna have a Baby Z.

It's good to see the gang back together, or most of the gang anyway.

Apparently Murphy is planning to trade or exchange his aide's little girl for Lucy? Without the guy's knowledge or permission? That's kind of mean but then, it's Murphy.

I like this new J Crew meets Ralph Lauren meets Calvin Klein look Murphy is sporting now. He's come a long way from the homeless look he originally had.

• Love 1

Murphy still gets on my nerves but at least I'm glad he and Roberta have made a truce. 

I was as happy as 10K to know that Red and 5K aren't imaginary. 

And Citizen Z is going to be a dad!

• Love 1

I was as happy as 10K to know that Red and 5K aren't imaginary. 

I just hope they explain how the two of them survived and found 10k in the first place before the season ends, not that I'm not ecstatic to see them alive. Also I really hope Thomas (10K) finally gets a chance to have some "quality time" with Red. Kid really need to get laid if for no other reason than after all the crap he's had go through especially the last couple of months. Maybe next season 5K might be getting a brother or sister, cause let's be honest, it's pretty clear they're giving 10K a family.

Oh and remind me to never get on Roberta's bad side. Even Ellen Ripley would've been impressed by her sheer ruthlessness. I do hope she and 10k get a chance to talk just to show that there's no hard feelings. But to be honest the kid's first words to her will probably be a thank you for stopping him and apologizing for not showing the damn bite in the first place.

• Love 2

The stuff with red and 5k was confusing -- I think Sun Mei did not see them, and she looked at him strangely when he was talking to them and saying d we don't have time for this -- I think she meant his delusions.  I ended up thInking they aren't real!  I hope I'm wrong, but that was my interpretation.

On a more shallow note, Warren looked gorgeous in that coat.  

Seemed like they are laying the groundwork for a rebellion of Murphy's acolytes once they realize he wants to eat their brains.  It's Murohy's secret for now, but what happens when they find out about Helen?

Warren looked especially beautiful in this episode.  No wonder Murphy was in love with her.  That is what the one girl said, right?  I need to pay closer attention. 

What was up with the girl on the chain?  Was the chain embedded in her flesh?  It sort of looked like the coat was nailed to her.  

• Love 1

I thought she said "Murphy loves you" the way religious people say "Jesus loves you". She didn't mean Murphy specifically has a thing for her.

And Murphy didn't take that guy's daughter. That guy couldn't find his wife because Warren killed her and Murphy ate her brains.

I'm so confused by Red and 5K suddenly being real. I'm generally confused by 10K's whole story. He worked so hard to get away from Murphy just to be totally converted after Murphy made him knife himself in the hand. Then he changes back again because... magic kiss?

Oh well, it's better not to think about it too hard. Just sit back and enjoy the ride.