Type keyword(s) to search

Jennifer

• Start Topic

I feel the same, y'all .

It was difficult to sympathize as she blamed everything and everyone  except herself. I was incredulous when she told  her husband, "I hate you! You always do this in front of the kids!",  as she shot up in front of the kids! 

I knew she wouldn't make it. The sad thing is, she's just as likely to carry on that lifestyle for a very long time as she is to die from it. Her kids are in for a world of hurt. 

Even though she was removed from the home, I wonder if she's still coming around manipulating /getting money from him. I bet "yes".

Taking his money and supporting  her boyfriend?  Ugh.!

Edited by Scorpiosunshine
  • Love 7

This was a Canada episode right?  

I missed what was wrong with the husband besides needing a wheel chair and being in enough pain to require Tylonol 3 which is codeine which is what I basically take for my migraines.  I go to my headache guy once ever three months to fill my RX because he won't just refill it because it is a controlled substance.

The fact that she shot up in front of the kids gave me major pause.  She didn't even have the decency to excuse herself and go to the bathroom to use.  Yeah that is bullshit too but still....

Edited by Chaos Theory
  • Love 5
(edited)
15 hours ago, AKraven said:

I sneered every time one of this bitch's family members remarked that she was a wonderful mother who just loved her children.  If that's being a good mother, well, then, I'm Mother-Freakin'-Teresa.

I briefly stepped away when the husband's medical condition was explained...did it have anything to do with his balls being removed?

LOL. Right? WTF.

Ya...she ADORED her children alright...while she was debating whether she could take her son to the hospital because she can't go 15 mins without shooting up. Then left him, alone, to go outside. I cant with that bitch. 

And her family for just allowing those kids to live with her???? And doing nothing! 

I wonder what season her kids will be featured in? Ugh.

Edited by BostonBlonde
  • Love 6

Why did that family not take those kids out of that nightmare of a house?  They should all be prosecuted for child abuse.  If I saw my sibling shoot up and chew and spew in front of his or her children, I would pull them out of there so fast it would make your head spin.  And I don't even like kids, but Jesus, this situation was indescribable.  That girl child is going to be on the pole in seven years.  The boy child will be a psycho.  Husband is a dishrag. 

• Love 12
3 hours ago, Red Bridey said:

Why did that family not take those kids out of that nightmare of a house?  They should all be prosecuted for child abuse.  If I saw my sibling shoot up and chew and spew in front of his or her children, I would pull them out of there so fast it would make your head spin.  And I don't even like kids, but Jesus, this situation was indescribable.  That girl child is going to be on the pole in seven years.  The boy child will be a psycho.  Husband is a dishrag. 

From the second it started, I couldn't understand why no one had stepped in. They did say what the condition was. I don't recall the name but it requires surgery or he will pass away in a couple of years. It seemed like even with it, he would still die. He wasn't getting it because he didn't want to leave Jennifer alone with the kids.

Then I wondered again about her family. Could one of them not step in? They seemed to blame the husband for her drug abuse and and the sole reason their marriage was crap. 

I didn't think she'd even agree to go to treatment so I wasn't surprised she only lasted two weeks.

• Love 3

Such a disturbing episode.  The kids seemed so sweet, daughter way too worldly.  The camera people must have hated her. Loved the shot of sick child alone in emergency room while she got her fix. I'd call child welfare on her so fast her head would spin. Some people are beyond redemption. 

• Love 4
On 12/1/2016 at 8:08 PM, Red Bridey said:

Why did that family not take those kids out of that nightmare of a house?  They should all be prosecuted for child abuse.   

If she was my sister, I would have called CFS on her years ago and those kids would be with me. I try to always remember that these situations are hard, and you don't always know how you would react, but I know I'd take those kids, 100%.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, dianagerace said:

If she was my sister, I would have called CFS on her years ago and those kids would be with me. I try to always remember that these situations are hard, and you don't always know how you would react, but I know I'd take those kids, 100%.

Agree...I just would have taken them immediately & walked out the door at this point. 

• Love 2

Talk about disturbing. Her kids will be messed up for life....

- Injecting drugs in front of her kids multiple times a day, EVERY DAY

- Chewing food and spitting it out, in front of her kids

- Shoplifting in front of her kids

- Stealing her husbands pain meds

- Taking money destined for her children and spending it on Oxys.

- Not wanting to take her very sick son to the ER, because she couldn't shoot up there.  When she finally ended up taking him, she abandoned him to go shoot up.

I was surprised she accepted treatment, and not surprised she escaped after two weeks.

We read that she was kicked out of the house and her husband got full custody. Since this episode is a little older, either:

1. She died on the streets.

2. Her pushover enabling husband took her back because he couldn't see her suffer on the street.

• Love 3